PDA

View Full Version : What do you keep in your car?

Kymberley
11-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Looking for a bag to keep in my car to hold more diapers, a full size wipes container, and other things that I need when I visit my parents for a full day. What bags or other containers do you use?

AshleyAnn
11-05-2009, 07:56 PM
I keep my gear in a rubbermaid style container in the back of my SUV.

MamaKath
11-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Looking for a bag to keep in my car to hold more diapers, a full size wipes container, and other things that I need when I visit my parents for a full day. What bags or other containers do you use?
I learned this summer though that you don't keep anything you wouldn't be able to easily replace when my van was stolen. If you use a diaper bag out there to hold stuff, don't use your favorite, most expensive one! Use whatever is inexpensive and durable. ;) I have used a variety over the years, large totes or beach bags, backpacks, plastic containers, diaper bags, etc.

I still keep a change of clothes for each kid and for me (remember babies/kids get sick, have blowouts, have accidents, get into mud at the park, etc. lol), some dry snacks (freeze dried fruit and granola bars) and small water bottles, wipes, plastic bags (grocery and ziplocs), some meds like allergy and tylenol fastmelts- not liquids though, a couple dollars (change and singles), and an inflatable ball (to kill time if we are at a rest stop, park, etc. it is instant entertainment).