PDA

View Full Version : Bearpaw Boots?

Indianamom2
11-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Anyone own any of these?

http://www.ladyfootlocker.com/catalog/productdetail/cm--35003536/supercat--shoes/model--91206~4050001/mvpid--prod_tp~35003536/#sku=4050001

I don't care about brand name at all, or particularly being stylish, for that matter. I just want some warm, comfy, not too ugly boots. I live in extreme northern Indiana, at the bend of Lake Michigan with it's nasty winters and lake effect snow. I need good traction on my boots too.

I tried these on in the store and liked them, but just wondering if anyone has them and likes/dislikes them for some reason.

Thanks,
Christina

KathyN115
11-05-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't have those boots, but I like them. They look better than the regular Ugg-type boots IMO. I have a pair of fake Uggs from Costco from last year, but they have them this year too. I love them, so warm and comfy. But, they are slippery and make my feet look so big and wide. I didn't think I would like the sheepskin lining, but I really do!

mominma
11-05-2009, 05:48 PM
I bought them for my girls last year. My older DD loves them, my younger one found the boot leg too narrow. I tried a pair on and I also felt they were snugger than my Uggs.