PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Chelle (Reyadawnbringer)

BabyMine
11-05-2009, 05:35 PM
I saw it on a couple posts of yours.

:cheerleader1:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:cheerleader1:

Melaine
11-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Hope you have a fun night for your birthday!!!

WatchingThemGrow
11-05-2009, 05:47 PM
Happy bithday to youuuuuuuuuuu

Reyadawnbringer
11-05-2009, 05:53 PM
aww, thanks guys! Its almost quittin time here at work (about 10 more minutes) then I get to go pick up DS from daycare. I am always running out of here to go pick him up because I am soooo excited to see him :)

billysmommy
11-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

Snow mom
11-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Happy birthday. Hope your day improved from this morning.

stefani
11-05-2009, 11:40 PM
aww, thanks guys! Its almost quittin time here at work (about 10 more minutes) then I get to go pick up DS from daycare. I am always running out of here to go pick him up because I am soooo excited to see him :)

Happy Birthday! Hope your DS gave you lots of hugs and kisses!

SnuggleBuggles
11-05-2009, 11:42 PM
I know it's almost over but I hope you have a good remainder of the day! Happy birthday!

Beth

Reyadawnbringer
11-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I picked up DS yesterday from daycare and unfortunately he didn't care that it was my b-day and had a toddler meltdown. Then again this morning.

I am taking a do over tomorrow. I am going to visit my mom for a little bit and take DS to a park by my mom's. Then I am gonna get SUPER dolled up and go to the fancy shmancy restaurant that cousin in law is holding her shower at, eat desert, give her the baby gift I got her and then leave early. If asked why I am not eating or leaving leaving early I will remark that I am saving my "eating out" money for a birthday date with DH when he gets off work.

Then I will go home and relax with DS. When DH gets home we will spend the night playing as a family. Sunday morning we will get up and go to mass as a family (first Sunday DH will have off in several months) then drop DS off at my mom's house and we will go see a movie and have lunch together (our first outing without baby since baby arrived).

That is my plan- and YES I AM being passive aggressive about the expensive baby shower being held at a fancy restaurant that I have to pay for my own meal at. I really don't care. My week has been so crappy and this cousin has been such a flake on us with so much drama and problems that I have NO qualms about showing up to her expensive shower looking my absolute best and indirectly alluding to how tacky the whole thing is and how my money is more valuable than that.

Flame me if you must. I have come to terms with myself ;)

ETA: DH DID surprise me last night hen I had almost fallen asleep he laid a decent sized present box in front of me. I opened it and it was a Wii. I have been lamenting that I wouldn't be able to get one for myself this year, so this was an AWESOME surprise. Way to go DH!

WatchingThemGrow
11-06-2009, 04:25 PM
How fun for him to get you a Wii! Enjoy that and enjoy the shower :) Toddler meltdowns don't last forever. At least that's what I'm banking on...