PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie Club

scm5g
11-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Any opinions on this? Haven't done a lot of research on it yet, but wondered if it's worth it since I will probably be building a disney movile collection for the little one. Do they ever get the new movies?

Dancerella
11-05-2009, 08:49 PM
I joined recently and we love it! I searched online and found a better deal than the mailer they sent me. I think mine averaged less than $5 per movie and I ended up with 7 or 8 of the classics and somewhat newer movies (Cars, Tinkerbell, etc.). Then you sign up for the movie rewards club and you will have racked up enough points to get something free from them! So far, the Disney movie club has emailed me several deals but nothing I could take advantage of yet. I only have to buy 2 more movies to fullfill my obligation and that will probably be easy. I'm very happy we joined, as we have quite a Disney collection already with minimal cash outlay.

calv
11-05-2009, 09:39 PM
we're vip members and love it. i sent you a pm : ) it's an option to buy all movies but you have to buy X amount by the time the date approaches. IMO, well worth it. tons of different options/opportunities.

cindys
11-05-2009, 10:09 PM
I would love to hear more about this..

I have tons of Disney movies on VHS that I bought when my 1st boy was little (He is now 18)

I now have 2 little boys (3 & 1) and so now would like to buy the movies on DVD.

Is there a specific website I can go to for more info?

Thanks!

jjjo1112
11-06-2009, 12:59 AM
I'd also like more info and possibly a link to the good deal the pp found. Thanks, Jackie

Dancerella
11-06-2009, 08:52 AM
I did a quick search on Retailmenot.com and found this deal:

4 movies for 25 cents each if paying by credit card and the 5th movie for $11.95 and the 6th movie for $ 8.95 and and free shipping… expand
Coupon code: 5407

It looks to be better than the one posted on the disney movie club website. There are tons of various deals - just depends on how many movies you want to purchase. I just average the cost per movie to compare the various offers to find out which one works out cheaper for the most movies. Hope that helps a bit!

pillsnberries
11-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Here's a code I've been saving for when we're ready. I don't remember the specifics, but if you enter it on the site it will say.