PDA

View Full Version : Boon Frog Pod + Flo $9.91 YMMV

Mommy Of A Little Angel
11-05-2009, 07:57 PM
My Sam's Club has this combo pack for $9.91.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=435047
Put in your club's zip to see if it's available (and this low price) by you. Great deal if it is!

ETA: It comes with the Boon Bath Goods (toys and poofs) as well!

dukie41181
11-05-2009, 08:05 PM
I tried...nothing in my area! Bummer!!!!

JanBaby
11-05-2009, 09:59 PM
What a fantastic deal - THANK YOU!! I was looking at this just last night at Land of Nod and Babies R Us.

PP: this wasn't available at my closest store but you can switch stores towards the top of the page and it may be available at another. It worked for me.

just_teachin
11-05-2009, 10:20 PM
That's an AMAZING deal! Almost wish I needed one!! Hee hee!

DrSally
11-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Great deal. I ended up selling my brand new frog pod on CL b/c I could never, ever get it to stay up in my bathtub.

Chag78
11-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Can you still get a free one day membership somewhere?

3isthelimit
11-06-2009, 09:02 AM
I tried last night and this morning and both times the item page shows as unavailable.
Bummer, as I have really been wanting a ladybug pod for a while now and just can't bring myself to shelling out the 24.99 they want for it at Target! Plus, I just recently became a Sam's Club member!:gloomy:

Babymakes3
11-06-2009, 09:48 AM
I can't get it to stick on my wall either so I finally gave up and its sitting on the floor stuck on the side of the tub. I was tired of it jumping off the wall in the middle of the night and waking ds up.

stratosphere03
11-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Fantastic deal; thanks for the heads up! I have had my eye on one of these for a while so I picked up one for us and one for a gift. BTW, the sign next to them said $14.xx, but they rang up $9.91.

stratosphere03
11-06-2009, 10:55 AM
I can't get it to stick on my wall either so I finally gave up and its sitting on the floor stuck on the side of the tub. I was tired of it jumping off the wall in the middle of the night and waking ds up.

I read reviews on Amazon that said if you call and complain Boon will send you suction cups or new tape for free. It might be worth a shot.

jvs195
11-06-2009, 11:08 AM
I read reviews on Amazon that said if you call and complain Boon will send you suction cups or new tape for free. It might be worth a shot.

I replaced mine and still never got it to stick. I sold it at a Consignment sale. I do love the Flo though and mine has gotten a bit yucky inside.

Mommy Of A Little Angel
11-06-2009, 12:58 PM

Not sure if they all come like this usually, but the Sam's Club pack came with the sticky wall mount, the suction cup wall mount, and a screw wall mount. Hopefully that ups the odds it will stick?

stratosphere03
11-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Not sure if they all come like this usually, but the Sam's Club pack came with the sticky wall mount, the suction cup wall mount, and a screw wall mount. Hopefully that ups the odds it will stick?

The display model had the suction cup wall mount with it, but the two I bought did not come with one. :( I won't complain as long as the tape sticks. I'm going to follow directions and let it cure for 24 hours before hanging the frog up.

DrSally
11-06-2009, 01:51 PM
I called and got suction cups to try instead of the tape (and new tape). I tried both and both did not work. Just a loud clunk when it would fall down. I didn't want to use screws in my bathtub surround. It is a cute idea, but ended up being a waste of $25 for me.

Reyadawnbringer
11-06-2009, 02:07 PM
omg, I have been wanting these for soooo long!!!! AND, they don't have them at my store. The closest one that has it is 1.5 hours away... so not worth the drive :(

Reyadawnbringer
11-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Seriously- I am so disappointed. I wanted BOTH of these so bad :( I am gonna be bummed for a whole week now! :48:

cindys
11-06-2009, 02:34 PM
I got a Boon Pod Frog and LadyBug when Target was having their big clearance for $6.xx..The ones I got didnt include toys though.

I am surprised people are having trouble with sticking to the tub..

We have one in each bathroom and they have never fallen off..

We love ours!

dukie41181
11-06-2009, 10:53 PM
Ours have never had a problem hanging either! I did follow the directions to a T thought because I had heard some people talking about this issue. I am still jealous of everyone getting this deal!

azmaple
11-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Great deal if you can find it. I've been using the faucet cover for 2 years now and still love it. I don't bother with the dispenser option as that was a pain to get to work but it's a nice cover and the piece most often bumped on the bottom is a flexible plastic which is great. the spout also helps encourage lots of bubbles with the waterfall affect.

I did the lookup in 9 or so stores in the area and it's a no go for me. I'd have liked to have gotten the frog and would use the cover for another bathroom that occassionally gets one or more of the kids in it.