PDA

View Full Version : skinny jeans??

newg
11-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Anyone have some skinny jeans they love?? I don't consider myself a person who wears "mommy" jeans.......but I really don't like worrying about my b*** crack hanging out (sorry if TMI!!)...........when I'm running around after DD................

so anyone have some skinny jeans they love?

lchang25000
11-06-2009, 04:32 PM
I just bought some skinny jeans from Gap today with the 25% off coupon I posted in the coupons section. I've never owned skinny jeans before, but decided to take the plunge since I've lost all my baby weight, and surprisingly they fit perfectly! And no, they don't show my butt crack easily. :D The ones from Old Navy and BR were too wide at the waist, but fine everywhere else....I hate it when that happens. I've been wanting to wear my Uggs with jeans instead of leggings and now I can! :boogie:

maylips
11-06-2009, 05:19 PM
I bought some from H&M that is high enough in the waist not to show my crack but they don't look like mom jeans at all. Only problem is, I bought them too big and once they stretch out (about 5 minutes into wearing them) they fall down, but wearing a belt with them doesn't look good since any shirt I wear with them is really long. But if you get the right size, I like the rise.

cvanbrunt
11-06-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm sporting a brand new pair today. JCrew Matchstick. I'm petite but the short inseam is all I need with this brand. The rise is reasonable. You can't wear granny undies, though.

newg
11-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm sporting a brand new pair today. JCrew Matchstick. I'm petite but the short inseam is all I need with this brand. The rise is reasonable. You can't wear granny undies, though.

lol..............I wear VS undies....comfy but not granny!!

Looks like I'm off to the mall tomorrow to check out Gap and JCrew!!

cvanbrunt
11-06-2009, 09:40 PM
lol..............I wear VS undies....comfy but not granny!!

Yup. That's what I'm wearing. You need the low rise bikinis.

lchang25000
11-06-2009, 09:44 PM
I wear ultra low rise thongs with low rise jeans just to be safe.

BeachBum
11-07-2009, 08:44 AM
I like Joe's. I have several styles that work well for me.