PDA

View Full Version : Pampers GTG points promotion

mom2beofboy/girltwins
11-05-2009, 11:57 PM
Did anyone enter points for wipes today? The website had said that the triple point promotion was through 11/5, but when I entered my codes in this evening it didn't give me the bonus points like it had previously. Just wondering if anyone had the same experience...

CharlotteMommy
11-06-2009, 10:39 AM
I thought the promo went through 11/3. That may be why you didn't get the triple points.

catpagmo
11-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Did anyone enter points for wipes today? The website had said that the triple point promotion was through 11/5, but when I entered my codes in this evening it didn't give me the bonus points like it had previously. Just wondering if anyone had the same experience...

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I entered all my codes, and emailed them. I also pulled up the page that had the promo on it, listing 11/05 as the last day.

I wonder if they will get back to me. Hmmm.

catpagmo
11-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Just wanted to update... Pampers emailed me back, and sent me a code for the amount of points I should have gotten. So, you might try emailing and see if they will give you the points.

Good luck!

mom2beofboy/girltwins
11-09-2009, 10:54 PM
I just came back to this thread to say the same thing. I emailed them and they sent me a code equal to the amount of points I should have received. yea :)