PDA

View Full Version : American Girl Doll??

annasmom
11-06-2009, 07:30 AM
I know AG has issued discount codes in the past, do they still?

Thanks!

Seitvonzu
11-06-2009, 08:17 AM
they sometimes do, and they sometimes offer free shipping. sometimes you can catch good deals in their sale section, but it's SUPER hit or miss, and it's never on the doll itself, usually just on the accessories or outfits. i think the best i've seen for a discount is 10% Off, or 10 dollars off 30 dollars (this came out with the movies a few times)...there have been times i could couple that with free shipping, which worked out nicely, but that is RARE. they actually had better sales a few years ago, and then the best has been free shipping (which works out to about 10 percent or more if your order is small...shipping can get steep!)

i've ordered from AG lots and have had a doll since childhood. until i was a married lady (well, an engaged lady actually, some friends gave me Kit at my bridal shower ;) , i had ONE doll. i got her "stuff" for birthday/christmas for a longlong time. i think one AG is enough. keep the doll special. this makes it less necessary to find a "bargain" IYKWIM...i understand wanting to get the best price, but these are worth it. availability also goes down as you get closer to christmas, so i'd order when you know what you want, to avoid disappointment!