PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference....

dodgewoman
11-06-2009, 10:06 PM
between a Maclaren Quest and Triumph. I know it's probably obvious but I have no experience with them and have only looked on-line so far.

GraceH
11-06-2009, 11:22 PM
It is my understanding that they are very similar (you're not losing your mind), but the Quest weighs more by 1.2lbs, the Triumph does not have an adjustable leg rest or 'reflective accents' or a drop down strip at the front of the hood?
This should a link to Macs handy PDF comparison chart:
http://www.maclarenbaby.com/us/language/english/full_comparison_chart.pdf

jacksmoma
11-06-2009, 11:45 PM
quest also has a window in the canopy to see the baby and a pocket on the back of the hood- i'd go for the quest for the pocket alone!

dodgewoman
11-07-2009, 10:43 AM
thank you! Hmmm, yes it does souns like the extra money for the quest is worth it.

smcdonald2
11-07-2009, 11:19 AM
OK, this isn't an answer but another question. Does the Quest recline farther than the Triumph, or is it about the same?

lareigna
11-07-2009, 12:07 PM
OK, this isn't an answer but another question. Does the Quest recline farther than the Triumph, or is it about the same?

The Quest reclines farther. I tried both in BRU the other day. The Quest is suitable up to 3 months and the Triumph is suitable for 6 months and up I think. The Quest to me felt more comfortable than the triumph.

jacksmoma
11-07-2009, 12:56 PM
yes quest does recline a couple of inches further...i'd say about 3 months and up for the quest and maybe 5 months and up for the triumph although personally i do not feel comfortable with such a young baby in a tippy umbrella stroller but that's just me :) i like my babies in slings/carriers for the mostpart (expect looong walks) for the first few months when they are so tiny.

dodgewoman
11-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks ladies!