PDA

View Full Version : Which one?

dodgewoman
11-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Maclearen Quest or an Inglesina Swift?

I was looking at the Chicco Liteway, Graco Mosaic, Graco Ipo and the mac and Inlesina. I ruled the others out today when I test drove. I used my oldest DD as a test subject:lol: She's 6 and 40lbs. She hated the Chicco Liteway(it was the twin but served my purpose), wasn't long enough for her. In the Graco's I could feel how heavy she was. THey pushed OK but you could tell I had a 6 year old in there. With the Mac I couldn't! The Graco's did have nice big baskets and tall handles but that's about it that they had going for them. Wasn't crazy about the way the recline was set up either. I'm hoping I am making a good choice.

I can't test drive the Inglesina b/c there is none around here. So I'm not sure if it drives the same as the Mac. What do you guys think?

smcdonald2
11-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Bumping. Doesn't anyone have an Inglesina Swift?

lareigna
11-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Maclearen Quest or an Inglesina Swift?

I was looking at the Chicco Liteway, Graco Mosaic, Graco Ipo and the mac and Inlesina. I ruled the others out today when I test drove. I used my oldest DD as a test subject:lol: She's 6 and 40lbs. She hated the Chicco Liteway(it was the twin but served my purpose), wasn't long enough for her. In the Graco's I could feel how heavy she was. THey pushed OK but you could tell I had a 6 year old in there. With the Mac I couldn't! The Graco's did have nice big baskets and tall handles but that's about it that they had going for them. Wasn't crazy about the way the recline was set up either. I'm hoping I am making a good choice.

I can't test drive the Inglesina b/c there is none around here. So I'm not sure if it drives the same as the Mac. What do you guys think?

When I tested both the Gracos I put my 6 month old dd and the recline strap wouldn't hold her up and kept sliding down part way. Definite no.

If you tested the Mac irl and like it, I wouldn't risk buying another one sight unseen. I've seen reviews that are either yay or nay about the Swift, but the Mac reviews are pretty solid, so I would stick with that.

arivecchi
11-09-2009, 04:55 AM
Go Mac! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

dodgewoman
11-09-2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks!

I did order a mac! Mac Quest, free shipping, 2008, charcole and pink, $140! Can't wait!!

arivecchi
11-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks!

I did order a mac! Mac Quest, free shipping, 2008, charcole and pink, $140! Can't wait!! Whoa! Good deal! :bighand: