PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Tykes Cozy Coupe or Step 2 Push aroung buggy for 22 month old?

edurnemk
11-07-2009, 05:35 PM
A neighbor has the push around buggy and DS loves it, DH wants to get him one for Xmas but I'm wondering if he'll get more use out of the Cozy Coupe since you can take the floorboard out for them to push themselves when they grow. DS will sometimes extend his feet and push himself in the buggy (Step 2) when he brrows it.

http://www.amazon.com/Step2-Soft-Tread-Push-2dAround-Buggy/dp/B001JTE1DS/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3D2USU82LM4IG&colid=1ET29GZGKEPVM

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-Cozy-Coupe-Anniversary/dp/B001NQHN7S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1257629618&sr=1-1

Also, if we get him a tricycle, will a buggy/cozy coupe be too much? I'm thinking we could just go with the trike with a push bar and skip everything else.

newg
11-07-2009, 05:42 PM
We bought the cozy coupe about a month ago after watching DD love the neighbors really old step2 version.....she's 20 months and just love love loves it.........right now we have the floor board in and we push her around...we'll even take short walks with it.........she likes to fill it up with toys and push it around the driveway.....and the floor board is real easy to pop in and out.........I think we'll be using it for a long time even when we do get some kind of tricycle...

srhs
11-07-2009, 05:56 PM
We gave DS1 the Step 2 buggy for his 1st bday, and he's already "over" it, although he really enjoyed it for awhile.
We have the Cozy Coupe in the box downstairs for Christmas or 2nd bday.
He also has the RF trike with handle at grandma's, but he can't pedal it at all (just push), so I don't know how long that will be before it's a big hit. He does like to ride on it and ring the bell.

HTH

katydid1971
11-08-2009, 01:11 AM
DS got the cozy coupe when he was about 18 months, he's 4 and still plays with it.:thumbsup: DD plays with it too. You won't play with the other nearly as long. There is a reason the cozy coupe is the best selling car in the country, its AWESOME!!!!!!! ;) FWIW, take the floor board out right away, DC will love driving himself around.

alirebco
11-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Definitely the Cozy Coupe. We don't have either of them but the Cozy Coupe is something kids will play for the longest time!

firsttimemama
11-08-2009, 11:43 AM
My son had outgrown the push buggy by that age I'd go with cozy coupe