PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn coupons??

cleo27
11-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Hi Ladies,

I figure if anyone could help with this, all of the bargain queens could...

Does anyone have any Pottery Barn coupons (10% off) that they do not plan to use? We are going to be making a large furniture purchase for our new house in the next few weeks and this would be so helpful!!

Does anyone know how to go about getting on the list for receiving these??

Thanks in advance.

nancyvh
11-08-2009, 04:13 PM
I don't know if you know that you can always 10 % off. Just start a registry-can be for anything, they even have an"other" category. Use the event date as tomorrow for example, even today's date would work. Then after the event date is over you qualify in the completion program. They will issue you a 10% to be buy anything you have left on your registry. It's really simple. Good luck!

cleo27
11-08-2009, 09:21 PM
I did not know that. Thank you so much! I will give it a try.

pomegranate
12-31-2009, 03:39 PM
I don't know if you know that you can always 10 % off. Just start a registry-can be for anything, they even have an"other" category. Use the event date as tomorrow for example, even today's date would work. Then after the event date is over you qualify in the completion program. They will issue you a 10% to be buy anything you have left on your registry. It's really simple. Good luck!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your 10% registry completion coupon after your event date expires? Also, do you get it in your email or by regular snail mail? I just set up a registry on Monday and haven't gotten anything, and am really wanting to buy a rug this weekend from PB. Thanks!

nabigus
12-31-2009, 04:05 PM
I'll try the registry trick, but in the meantime:

Beg beg begging for anyone who has a spare code! Dh's birthday is in a week, and I'm getting him a series of picture frames to match one we just got from my family, to make a photo collage wall. Even on sale, they're spendy! (*makes cute calf eyes*)

wzly
12-31-2009, 04:38 PM
You get a registry completion option right away.

Just sign in and click on manage your registry. Click on completion program and redeem it on-line right away. To use on phone or in store, just mention it's a registry completion program...

It's easy...Nothing to wait for in the mail...

Create a registry...Wait 10 minutes for the server to update...Log back in...

Use yesterday's date for a "housewarming" or "other" event...

If you buy on-line, go through MyPoints to earn points at the same time...

Also, if you're buying a lot consider a PB or PBK charge, you can earn points on that, too. Plus they send out $25 off of $50 codes FOR CHARGE HOLDERS ONLY every now and then...(I think it's 10% back in a merchandise credit on the points side...They send them out quarterly, I think...It comes with your billing statement...)

The 10% off code is good for any purchase, any time for 6 months. After 6 months? Set up a new registry...

You'll see the 10% off registry completion discount come off automatically when you check out...

Happy Shopping!

:) Jen

pomegranate
12-31-2009, 07:13 PM
Jen,

Thanks for explaining that. I just logged back in and see what you mean. It looks like this offer is only good for online purchases. Since I don't want to pay the hefty shipping charge for the rug I want, I think I'll just go into the store and buy it.

Does anyone have an 10% off coupon that I could use in store???

wzly
12-31-2009, 10:08 PM
Here's the text from PBKids and William-Sonoma...I bet PB is the same...(Don't have time to log into that one--baby crying...)

I'd just say it's a registry thing...I'm sure they'd honor it...in-store or on the phone, too...

Registry Completion Program
10% off online – unlimited, for six months

Your celebration may come and go, but your online gift registry will remain active for one year after the event. We invite you to take advantage of an exclusive 10% discount on items remaining on your registry list as well as on any new items you choose to add.

The 10% discount applies to unlimited online, in-store, or telephone purchases for up to six months after your event date.
The online discount is applied automatically, and is verified in Step 3 "Review Your Order" during the checkout process.
Please note that this discount cannot be applied to the purchase of gift cards.

pomegranate
01-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Thanks Jen! It's worth trying. I'll let you know if it works.

lowrioh
01-01-2010, 03:30 PM
oops......sorry, I didn't read the request right.
I have PB kids and PB teen coupons I would be willing to share if someone could use them.

ETA: These have been claimed. We were sent the coupons in the mail when we moved into our new house so those of you who have moves in your future, keep your eyes out!

mopat11
01-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Just sent you a pm regarding the Pottery Barn Kids coupon!

nabigus
01-02-2010, 12:05 AM
The registry thing worked like a charm. Thanks!

boltfam
01-02-2010, 05:31 PM
You get a registry completion option right away.

Just sign in and click on manage your registry. Click on completion program and redeem it on-line right away. To use on phone or in store, just mention it's a registry completion program...

It's easy...Nothing to wait for in the mail...

Create a registry...Wait 10 minutes for the server to update...Log back in...

Use yesterday's date for a "housewarming" or "other" event...

If you buy on-line, go through MyPoints to earn points at the same time...

Also, if you're buying a lot consider a PB or PBK charge, you can earn points on that, too. Plus they send out $25 off of $50 codes FOR CHARGE HOLDERS ONLY every now and then...(I think it's 10% back in a merchandise credit on the points side...They send them out quarterly, I think...It comes with your billing statement...)

The 10% off code is good for any purchase, any time for 6 months. After 6 months? Set up a new registry...

You'll see the 10% off registry completion discount come off automatically when you check out...

Happy Shopping!

Wow! Thanks for the great info! I knew about the registry completion program, but I didn't know you could set it up for anything and that it lasted 6 months! I also had no clue about the My Points! I learn something new on BBB everyday!