PDA

View Full Version : Could I be more annoyed with baby jogger right now??

jacksmoma
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
So now my bjccd wobbly wheel saga is coming to an end (i think!) another one starts...installed my car seat adaptor on my bjcm and the right adaptor bracket hole has something wrong- took me 10 mins to get the plastic tab out and another 10 to get in the car seat adaptor! now it can't come out..the hole must be too small/something wrong with it! ekkkkk! can't believe i have to call their CS tomorrow AGAIN! and i'm so in love with my new orange bjcm, about to order the tray to go with it (to contain toddler w/o strapping in....)

jacksmoma
11-09-2009, 01:36 PM
just to update they are sending me out a new frame :) good ol' bj CS!

arivecchi
11-09-2009, 01:39 PM
I think you are going to be on their super-duper black list. :hysterical:

jacksmoma
11-09-2009, 04:20 PM
lol and THEY are on my black list for lack of quality! seriously, i love their nice strollers loaded with features but can someone at their factories please check their strollers before they are sold???? or maybe just build them better in the first place...just an idea!

twowhat?
11-09-2009, 04:21 PM
lol and THEY are on my black list for lack of quality! seriously, i love their nice strollers loaded with features but can someone at their factories please check their strollers before they are sold???? or maybe just build them better in the first place...just an idea!

No kidding. I bet they don't have a supply chair director that actually goes to china regularly to monitor quality.