PDA

View Full Version : ISO volumizing/moisturizing conditioner/styling product

slworld
11-08-2009, 07:58 PM
I have very flat/limp hair. I have been alternating between moisturing & volumizing conditioners (use a shampoo for dandruff). The moisturizing ones make my hair weighed down/limp while the volumizing one makes it coarse and no shine. I am looking for one product that is a decent compromise. Something that provides volume but also some shine/smoothness to hair. I also don't usually use a hair dryer and looks like most styling products need to be used with a dryer. So I am open to styling products too if they can be used without a dryer.

Thanks much

happy2bamom
11-08-2009, 09:39 PM
My hair sounds simliar to your hair. I LOVE several of the Aveda lines. Shampure is the basic, clean line. I color my hair, so I also like Color Conserve. I've also had good luck with the Rosemary Mint products. Good luck!

slworld
11-09-2009, 01:55 PM
My hair sounds simliar to your hair. I LOVE several of the Aveda lines. Shampure is the basic, clean line. I color my hair, so I also like Color Conserve. I've also had good luck with the Rosemary Mint products. Good luck!

Didn't chk yet, but are these shampoos or conditioners. I would like to continue with the shamppo I am currently using and just get a conditioner that would suit my hair. Thanks