PDA

View Full Version : TJ Maxx has Hanna Andersson knock off dresses

Oregonmother
11-08-2009, 10:08 PM
They had the Milano dress and A little bit of Sweden dress. They are mad by Savannah and are only $14.99 and gorgeous 100% cotton. I have been wanting to get dd a Milano for a couple years now, but didn't want to pay $$. Dh was even raving how beautiful the milano knock off is :)
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7C8%7C2%7C24%7C25%7C1%7C%7C
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style.asp?from=SC%7C1%7C2%7C24%7C25%7C1%7C%7C

DrSally
11-08-2009, 10:39 PM
THe Milano is very pretty. They're knock-offs? What's the brand?

Oregonmother
11-08-2009, 10:56 PM
THe Milano is very pretty. They're knock-offs? What's the brand?

Savannah is the brand and they look almost exactly like the Hannah Andersson design, so I call that a knock off.

DrSally
11-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Savannah is the brand and they look almost exactly like the Hannah Andersson design, so I call that a knock off.

Cool. I haven't gotten into HA, but I know they're high quality. I'll have to keep an eye out for the knock offs.

katydid1971
11-08-2009, 11:29 PM
What sizes? Was it the TJ Maxx on Coberg Rd? I have to go over to Oakway tomorrow so I'll have to check it out ;)

coolae
11-08-2009, 11:45 PM
yeah, i bought the milano one in brown a while back at marshall's for my daughter's thanksgiving dress (it was maggie and zoe brand but looks exactly the same as the others). then i saw a picture of the "real" one in the hanna catalog at my mother-in-law's house!

i was at tj maxx recently and also saw it in cranberry but i haven't seen it in black.

Oregonmother
11-09-2009, 12:16 AM
What sizes? Was it the TJ Maxx on Coberg Rd? I have to go over to Oakway tomorrow so I'll have to check it out ;)
Yep, over by Oakway. So you are in Eugene too?
I saw a 24 month size in red with white trim
size 4 maroon with either black or white trim can't remember
size 4 black with white trim
and there were 2 of the little bit of Sweden dress in size 3
There may have been other sizes, but I was mainly looking for 3-4 and everything is kinda mixed up there.
There were quite a few flapadoodle dress/legging sets too.

DrSally
11-11-2009, 03:49 PM
I didn't see them at TJ Max, but did see them at Marshalls today. The Milano was especially nice (they had it in red). The other was a bit cheaper looking as far as the knit goes. They had some other nice similar style dresses (a red one with a hood) too.