PDA

View Full Version : Best deal to combine with Fisher Price $20 off coupon?

conniez
11-09-2009, 08:18 AM
I got an e-mail & printed out one of those $20 off $100 FP coupons. Now I'm wondering what the best deal would be & if there are any coupons I could combine these with? I have a $10 off $100 TRU/BRU coupon and a 15% off 1 item BRU coupon, but I read somewhere BRU doesn't let you stack these anymore? I'd like to buy DD2 some toys to play with, and I might as well stock up now. She's almost 2 & she really has no toys right now that she actually plays with...hoping these Laugh & Learn ones will change that! =)

MSWR0319
11-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm thinking BRU/TRU will be the best deal if you time it right. I'm trying to figure out the best deal too, and am hoping something good comes out on Black Friday. Last week at BRU/TRU I was told that you can stack anything but two percentage off coupons. So they took 8 of my 9 coupons on the 4 items I bought. So you can use the 15% off one item, $20 Fisher Price coupon, and $10 TRU coupon, but if a % coupon came out from TRU for Fisher Price items, you couldn't use both % coupons. There's also a TRU fisher price coupon in the new Fisher Price diapers if you know of anyone that has one and isn't using it.

Oregonmother
11-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Anyone have one of the Fisher Price $20 off $100 e-mails that they can share. DD wants the FP loving family dollhouse. TIA!

catpagmo
11-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Here is a link to the coupon. Hopefully it works!

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=9500&e=infantcoupon&code=infantcoupon&refcode=homepage

I think it's only good for Laugh and Learn, and Go Baby Go products by Fisher Price.

Oregonmother
11-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Here is a link to the coupon. Hopefully it works!

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=9500&e=infantcoupon&code=infantcoupon&refcode=homepage

I think it's only good for Laugh and Learn, and Go Baby Go products by Fisher Price.

Oh darn...I was hoping it would work on any FP toy. Thanks so much for the link though :)

JaciD
11-11-2009, 01:02 PM
When I attempted to print the coupon, it said this offer was no longer available. Well darn! Does anyone have an extra coupon they would be willing to send my way?
thanks!

Reyadawnbringer
11-11-2009, 01:37 PM
When I attempted to print the coupon, it said this offer was no longer available. Well darn! Does anyone have an extra coupon they would be willing to send my way?
thanks!

:yeahthat:

Same here. I was going to print the coupon to use for DS's laugh and learn home and some other FP toys for Christmas...

mpsharrow
11-11-2009, 09:08 PM
I couldn't get it to print either. So it must not be available any more.