PDA

View Full Version : ICoo Targo Rockstar Accessories?

noradc
11-09-2009, 02:45 PM
To moms who own or looked into the I'coo Targo / Rockstar,

Do you know if additional accessories can be purchased for this stroller, like cupholders, a travel bag etc? My husband and I love to travel and the travel bag for the stroller would really come in handy, but it doesnt seem to exist.

Would love to hear your experience with the accessories.

Also, anyone know how their customer service is? Reliable?

strollerqueen
11-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I bought the RSB footmuff. CS is great; the guys are really nice and helpful.

noradc
11-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the tip!!!

How do you like the RSB/Targo? Any pros and cons?

Jacksmommy2b
12-05-2009, 05:54 PM
I wrote a review in the reviews section - but I really do love the RSB. I have the first generation. (bought in 2007)

When I took it out of the box I noticed a teeeny, tiny 'pull' in the fabric near one of the sanps underneath the seat. RSB overnighted me a brand new toddler seat fabric and let me keep the existing one. Not only was I super impressed, I ended up just using the seat with the pulled snap (which never got worse or was seen by anyone but me :) And now I have a brand new one for the next kid.

I also bought the matching footmuff, which is fabulous! AFA the cup holder, I'm sure any of the generics would fit, but I ended up just buying the BOB 'parent tray' that attaches across the handle via velcro. I like that it is washable and that it holds two drinks and there is a nice pouch for all sorts of stuff.

My only complaints are pretty much what you would expect.

The stroller is big (in my trunk - but I drive a sedan) and heavy. BUT - to me that is the trade off for a full sized reversable stroller/pram with air tires. You can't get those features and a Mac fold - it is all about what you need.

The canopy stinks. Again - a really common stroller complaint

and of course -

The basket isn't big enough.

Would I buy it again? I paid about $500 for just the stroller (no add-ons) and I think I more than got my money's worth. Not to mention I have seen really great condition sets sold for about $250 used so I think it was a great buy for us!

Check out my full review and let me know if you have any other questions.