PDA

View Full Version : 50 free photo cards +F/S

MMEand1
11-09-2009, 04:26 PM
http://www.freebies4mom.com/ has a code to get 50 free photo cards with free shipping. She has a lot of good deals over there and I usually check it out every few days to see what's new! This is good through 30 November, so you have plenty of time to get your holiday cards done! Check it out!!

Melbel
11-09-2009, 04:43 PM
It has been on slick deals front page so expect the site to be slow.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1651332

ohiomom1121
11-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Awesome deal!!! Thanks for posting. Having a deadline will be good for me...I'll be forced to get them out on time!! :ROTFLMAO:

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Here is the code...
freebies4mom-1109
The family photo we want to use, hasn't been taken yet!
We go to a one million light tree lighting event every year T-giving weekend...We are hoping for snow!!!!!!!!
http://www.littleamerica.com/flagstaff/holiday_lights.html

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Awesome deal!!! Thanks for posting. Having a deadline will be good for me...I'll be forced to get them out on time!! :ROTFLMAO:

I can get them in June and still be late, it is writing them that takes me forever!!!!

inmypjs
11-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Has anyone successfully made a card from this site? I'm having the hardest time resizing/shaping my photos. I can drag them onto the card, move them around, and even delete the photo frame that is provided, but I can't seem to resize mine. Uggh! Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Has anyone successfully made a card from this site? I'm having the hardest time resizing/shaping my photos. I can drag them onto the card, move them around, and even delete the photo frame that is provided, but I can't seem to resize mine. Uggh! Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Try dragging the borders. Hope that makes sense...

inmypjs
11-09-2009, 08:21 PM
Is it me or is it gone from the front page of slick deals now?

inmypjs
11-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Try dragging the borders. Hope that makes sense...

That's what I have tried, and for whatever reason, on my computer that just doesn't work. Whenever I drag the borders, nothing happens and the arrows just disappear.

Melbel
11-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Is it me or is it gone from the front page of slick deals now?

Yeah it is gone from the front page now. From the comments in the SD thread, it appears as though many people are having problems getting the website and/or code to work properly. Has anyone ordered from this site before? After the big lollipop bowtique nightmare, I am reluctant to post deals for companies I have not dealt with before.

JanBaby
11-10-2009, 08:13 AM
I used it last night around 9 PM EST and it was slow but it was working. It looks like it's affiliated with Wal Mart's photo lab (like Shutterfly is with Target) so my guess is that they are trying to get on the radar.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Yeah it is gone from the front page now. From the comments in the SD thread, it appears as though many people are having problems getting the website and/or code to work properly. Has anyone ordered from this site before? After the big lollipop bowtique nightmare, I am reluctant to post deals for companies I have not dealt with before.

http://www.fujifilmus.com/products/printing_digital_pictures/index.html

It is a branch of Fuji Film, just like Kodak's Easyshare site.

Melbel
11-10-2009, 11:57 AM
http://www.fujifilmus.com/products/printing_digital_pictures/index.html

It is a branch of Fuji Film, just like Kodak's Easyshare site.

Thanks for the reassurance! :)

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the reassurance! :)

I'm a skeptic after a few bad deals!

inmypjs
11-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I used the code successfully today. I did have a lot of trouble resizing my photos. A couple of times I was able to do it by accident when I was just clicking around on the photos on my card - but I couldn't figure out how I did it and couldn't duplicate the action.

Fyi, you do not have to order all 50 of the same card - I think you can mix and match as much as you want. I had 2 designs I liked, so I ordred 25 of each.

cindys
11-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Looking for some help...

I have created my card, saved and put in cart but then get the message "some images are missing"...

Any clue as to what I am doing wrong??

mariza
11-13-2009, 07:58 AM
I tried this the other day when I saw it on SD, it was beyond frustrating to get the pictures and card set up. I ended up giving up, it just wasn't worth the time and aggravation! I figured it was slow from everyone on SD trying it out, I hope someone gets it to work it seems like a good deal.

cindys
11-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Does anyone know if you can use a professional picture on the free cards?

We have a CD from Picture People and was thinking of trying to use one for the free photo cards but wondering if the system would block me.

iowavb
11-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know if you can use a professional picture on the free cards?

We have a CD from Picture People and was thinking of trying to use one for the free photo cards but wondering if the system would block me.

I used our professional pictures. I have the copyright, but it didn't give me any problems and it said my order shipped!

JanBaby
11-13-2009, 09:10 PM
I got mine today and they turned out great. I ordered two different backgrounds - 25 of each - and kept it pretty simple in terms of editing the picture. They came super fast and I'm almost set for Christmas! Thanks OP!

cindys
11-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Thats great to hear about the professional photos!

Now if I can just figure out why I keep getting the error message about images missing!!

You cant talk to anyone for help you have to send an email which is irritating to me..

And they have 2 days to respond...Errrr

ETA: Per the email response I got from the site, my problem is something others are experiencing as well but the images are there so I submitted my order...Excited to see the cards! Thanks OP!!

inmypjs
11-14-2009, 01:17 AM
I received my cards today! Via FedEx. They look very nice - just like I expected them to which is always nice. They are a little glossy for my taste, and the paper could be a tad thicker, but overall I'm really pleased! I also thought the packaging was good. They came in a sturdy box, whereas I've ordered from Snapfish before and gotten them in a flimsy envelope, so the corners were bent.

For the poster who was asking, I used an image from a Portrait Innovations CD without a problem. It was a smaller sized image of the professional photo, and it still looks great.

debbo
11-14-2009, 06:38 PM
I can't even get my photos to show up in the box where I chose the background. They show up in "My projects" all jumbled up but I can't see them in the "edit" section of the site. Any ideas?

Thanks!

emschwar
11-14-2009, 11:59 PM
Try again later. I was having a heck of a time getting my photos to upload at all when I tried in the middle of the day (earlier this week) but then I tried again later at night and it worked fine.

cindys
11-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Got my cards today and they look great!!

Dont know if anyone knows but you can also use the code "newbaby" if you needed to order an additional free 50 + FS...

Not sure when that code expires.

njk07
11-19-2009, 01:44 AM
Code "newbaby" just worked for me. I received my first 50 cards today and will be receiving an additional 50 in the next couple of days. Thanks, OP and cindys :)

lchang25000
12-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Code "newbaby" still works today for 50 more free prints!

MMEand1
12-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Got mine today and the images came out VERY dark. Still useable, but much darker than I would have liked. It looks like my children are in a shadow...

EQ_Bo_07
12-02-2009, 03:21 PM
What is the website for this deal?

NewMom2007
12-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Website is www.seehere.com

Thanks for posting re: newbaby code!

veronica
12-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Did everyone get the FS with their orders? I had to pay 3.19 for mine.....

cindys
12-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Yes, I got FS with both of my orders BUT I ordered mine early on and I did hear at some point because they were so overwhelmed that they added the $3.xx shipping..

I didnt know if that was true for the "newbaby" code but I did know it happened at some point with the other code.

eliza's mom
12-03-2009, 12:46 PM
I may have missed this, but do the cards come with envelopes as well? Otherwise I may just go out and buy coordinating envelopes and address them while waiting for these to come in. Thanks

cindys
12-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Yes, they come with envelopes.

kellybelly0513
12-03-2009, 02:07 PM
I had to pay the 3.19 shipping also. I did mine in the last few days because it took me a while to get a picture that I was happy with. The cards came yesterday and I am happy with how they turned out.

As a PP said, they do come with envelopes.

lchang25000
12-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Got my photocards today and I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out also.