PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews on Woody Click?

sewarsh
11-09-2009, 07:00 PM
I did a search and found a couple people who realy like them and couple who aren't crazy about them, so would be interested in hearing from anyone else...

Thanks.

jerigirl
11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Can't really comment but check your local Tuesday Morning. Several people have seen Woody Click toys there.

sewarsh
11-09-2009, 10:50 PM
I got some great deals there on them and i'm deciding if i'm going to keep them. thanks.

kayte
11-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Well I was returning something else at Tuesday Morning today and DD saw the Woody CLick cars. She played recently with these that are scaled to go with her unit blocks...

http://www.communityplaythings.com/products/trucks/index.html

And has remarked several times about having similar trucks for her blocks--that can drive on a block road. But the others are very expensive. When I saw the woody click today I guessed they would be a compatible size--and they are. We got home about 30 minutes ago and DD is happily driving all the vehicles on the roads she made with her unit blocks. For $20 I got a "semi" that holds two cars, a dump truck and a box with some extra construction worker men.

deannanb
11-23-2009, 02:01 PM
Bought a bunch of different boxes today at a Tuesday Morning

anyone else have reviews?

mommytotwo
11-25-2009, 09:12 PM
They do allow for a lot of creativity setting up the buildings, etc., however, at times it's frustratiting for DC to put them together (and keep them together). Based on earlier reviews, I thought we would like them more than we have at our house.