PDA

View Full Version : Confusing Email from Shutterfly

MSWR0319
11-11-2009, 11:25 AM
I just got an email from Shutterfly that says:

Subject: Five days to enjoy free ready made photo book

You have five days left to redeem your free 20–page 8x8 photo book with hard cover,* made for you in just minutes by Shutterfly.

Photo books are so easy to make with Simple Path. Just choose your pictures and we’ll instantly create a professionally bound photo book for you. It’s ready to order as–is, or you can quickly customize it by changing background styles, editing photos and adding captions.
Does anyone know if this in regards to the Trip Advisor book code I haven't used yet or is this another offer? The reason I got confused is because it was talking about ready made and when I click the link it take me to this page talking about Simple Path and the new features, and then wants me to start a book. There's no additional code in my account, but the other account I used to get another free Trip Advisor code didn't get this email from Shutterfly.

Did anyone else that hasn't used the Trip Advisor code get this email? Or did someone who didn't get the Trip Advisor code get this email. I'm guessing it's just to use the code since there isn't another code in the email, but wanted to check. I can't be wasting free books!! If anyone has any insight, I'd appreaciate it!

Thanks

lil_acorn
11-11-2009, 11:35 AM
I got this email too but when I went to my account, there was no listing for a free book. Hope someone else can explain it.

MSWR0319
11-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Did you get a Trip Advisor code?

lil_acorn
11-11-2009, 11:48 AM
yes - I had a trip advisor code too that I already used last night.

srkaplan
11-11-2009, 12:05 PM
I received the same email. I have a Trip Advisor code and I haven't made the book yet, so it was a nice reminder for me!

sewarsh
11-13-2009, 12:26 AM
got same email, but had already purchased my free books. just logged in to see if i had any other special offers and i do not. so i guess it was just a time lag, i'm assuming, b/w when i purhcased my book and the email was sent.

Snow mom
11-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Did you enter the TA code ahead of time into Shutterfly? I can't imagine how else they would have known you had a code if they were truly referring to the code from TA. I didn't get this e-mail, but I also don't enter my codes until I'm ready to use them.