PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Zoobie? Are they worth it?

ang79
11-11-2009, 09:51 PM
I think these look so cute and my 3 yr. old always has to take at least 2 blankets, a lovey, and other random stuffed animals (the flavor of the month!) when we travel to visit relatives on weekends. I've considered getting the girls these (other DD is almost 1) to use for traveling and even at home, but even on sale they are kinda pricey. If you've gotten them for your kids, do they like them? Are the pillow and blanket useable and do they hold up pretty well?

happy2bamom
11-11-2009, 10:31 PM
My 5 yo has the giraffe and my 3 yo has the elephant. We've had them for a year and they've held up really well. The only thing that I don't really like about them is that the outside cover, the animal can't be machine washed. To me, that is the part that gets the dirtiest. The blanket zips off, so I can wash that.

I just bought 2 more, as gifts, on kids.woot for $9.99/each. I would keep an eye on that and see if you can snag a couple. The selection wasn't great. I think I had to get the baboon or some other type of monkey.

MamaMolly
11-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Do you have a link?

ang79
11-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Yeah, I saw the ones on woot but don't like the monkeys. I found some for around $25-$30 and am tempted, but I don't really need anymore Christmas gifts for the girls. They sure are cute though!

happy2bamom
11-12-2009, 09:38 AM
Do you have a link?

www.kids.woot.com

kristac
11-12-2009, 10:09 AM
I'm confused on these- can you use the blanket and pillow at the same time? Looks like it's a fluffy pillow/ or a flat animal and a blanket. ??

I've been eyeing Pillow Pets- they claim to be machine washable. No blanket though.