PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Card Thread

kijip
11-11-2009, 11:47 PM
I am so proud to have gotten my order placed early this year, LOL. The boys were even mostly cooperative for an impromptu "throw on the red sweaters and snap picture" session.

Nothing creative, just a card from Costco.com but pretty cheap and I can pick them up at our local store. Now if I just get them all addressed and mailed on time...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/kijip/GetImageaspx-1.jpg

infocrazy
11-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Cute pics! The one of the two of them is great!

If you haven't ordered yet, I got the Costco coupons for this month today and there is a $5 off cards coupon... I am just hoping to do it before it expires 11/29, but it's not looking good!

KpbS
11-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Darling boys :)

kijip
11-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Cute pics! The one of the two of them is great!

If you haven't ordered yet, I got the Costco coupons for this month today and there is a $5 off cards coupon... I am just hoping to do it before it expires 11/29, but it's not looking good!

Good tip, I will take my coupon book with me when I go to pick them up (it was a pay on arrival type thing). Thanks. That makes them a pretty good deal.

Corie
11-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Super cute, Katie!!! I love it. The boys look adorable. :)

jgenie
11-12-2009, 08:32 AM
That looks great!! Congrats on having them done already. :applause:

billysmommy
11-12-2009, 03:19 PM
That's such a cute card Katie.

Here's ours ~ there's actually a funny story with the pictures. We had no idea what to do for pics since we didn't love any of our beach ones from this summer. The Sunday after Halloween, I looked in our front yard and there was a couple having professional pictures taken under the tree in our front yard right next to the road. There were leaves all over the ground and on the tree and it was really gorgeous. DH and I had an AHA! moment and once they were done got the boys changed and brought them down to take pics.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/loricaddoo/55178.jpg

hillview
11-12-2009, 08:13 PM
I am still working on the inside photos (no back shot etc).
/hillary

jgenie
11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Great pics! Do you mind sharing where you ordered your cards? I like that design.

That's such a cute card Katie.

Here's ours ~ there's actually a funny story with the pictures. We had no idea what to do for pics since we didn't love any of our beach ones from this summer. The Sunday after Halloween, I looked in our front yard and there was a couple having professional pictures taken under the tree in our front yard right next to the road. There were leaves all over the ground and on the tree and it was really gorgeous. DH and I had an AHA! moment and once they were done got the boys changed and brought them down to take pics.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/loricaddoo/55178.jpg

billysmommy
11-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Great pics! Do you mind sharing where you ordered your cards? I like that design.

Thanks :) They're from www.photoaffections.com I absolutely love their designs ~ it was hard to pick which one

ThreeofUs
11-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Really great pictures! Katie, it looks like you really got the personalities of your kids. I'm still trying to get there with my two guys....

ThreeofUs
11-12-2009, 09:41 PM
What fun! I love the costumes, just fantastic!

billysmommy
11-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Hillary ~ I love the one you all in your costumes!!!

inmypjs
11-12-2009, 10:35 PM
I just took advantage of the 50 free card deal from seehear.com (a division of fujifilm). I am anxious to see how they turn out. If they aren't good, I suppose it's fine since I didn't pay anything, even shipping.

kijip
11-13-2009, 01:18 AM
Hillview and lori....SO DARN CUTE!!! Love each card. Thanks for sharing. I am nicking the leaf idea next year.