PDA

View Full Version : Help me identify this candy!

deborah_r
11-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Last night we went to this frozen yogurt place called Cherry on Top. It is self-serve and they have a bajillion toppings. My favorite topping was this dark chocolate mini caramel cup. Similar to the very tiny peanut butter cups I have seen at Trader Joe's, but with caramel. These were so, so, SO good! Anyone know how I can find them?

kedss
11-12-2009, 03:26 PM
could be rolos?

Ceepa
11-12-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm thinking Rolos too. Mmmm, Rolos.

Reyadawnbringer
11-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Yea, totally has to be rolos.

GaPeach_in_Ca
11-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Last night we went to this frozen yogurt place called Cherry on Top. It is self-serve and they have a bajillion toppings. My favorite topping was this dark chocolate mini caramel cup. Similar to the very tiny peanut butter cups I have seen at Trader Joe's, but with caramel. These were so, so, SO good! Anyone know how I can find them?

Our yogurt place has those too. Not rolos, I don't think. I thought maybe they were from TJs, too.

deborah_r
11-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Too big to be rolos, and not the same shape. Shape was exactly like a mini-peanut butter cup.

Oops, that should say too SMALL to be Rolos!

billysmommy
11-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Our Trader Joe's has those little caramel cups in the summer. Just like the little peanut butter cups. I love them cuz you can eat a bunch instead of just one big one :)

salsah
11-12-2009, 07:22 PM
i think ben & jerry's makes an icne cream with those. sorry, i don't know what they are called or where to get them (w/o the ice cream). but they are yum!

caleymama
11-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Sounds yummy!

Here (http://www.candywarehouse.com/candytoppings.html?page=2) you can buy an 8lb box for $100, LOL.
(There are peppermint/dark choc mini cups, raspberry/dark choc mini cups, pb/milk choc mini cups, and caramel/milk choc mini cups :44:)

Here (http://www.candywarehouse.com/caramelcups.html) are mini milk chocolate caramel cups. These look the size of the smaller Reese's PB cups. Not as mini as the others.