PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Question

katrich
11-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Hi all,

I have recently done two amazon deals and I need your help.

I purchased a toy with the parenting rebate. I believe I was suppose to receive deals on how to do submit for the rebate.

The second deal I did was the buy $80 of wii game and I was suppose to receive $40 in credits to use for other games.

My email preferences is set-up tp receive emails about special promotions. I tried to find an email address to contact them about my issues.

Is there a better way?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Katherine

MMMommy
11-13-2009, 01:19 PM
I would just call Amazon's customer service. On the Amazon website under "Contact us" there is a fill-in box where you type in your phone number, and they immediately call you after you type in that number. It's at least a start to hopefully getting some questions answered.

littlebethany
11-14-2009, 10:28 AM
I would just call Amazon's customer service. On the Amazon website under "Contact us" there is a fill-in box where you type in your phone number, and they immediately call you after you type in that number. It's at least a start to hopefully getting some questions answered.

I agree just give them a call they'll straighten this out for you. ;)

sewarsh
11-14-2009, 04:28 PM
they don't show you your promotional credits. they'll just show up after you add product to cart and proceed to checkout. if yoy have any applicable promotional credits, they'll be applied before you click "Order"