PDA

View Full Version : Where can we meet Tinkerbell? Is it MK?

Corie
11-13-2009, 12:55 PM
I heard that Tinkerbell is available to meet & greet and get her
autograph. I'm just not sure where. I'm assuming it's at
the Magic Kingdom but no idea where inside Magic Kingdom.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Moneypenny
11-13-2009, 01:20 PM
Hi Corie,
You can meet Tinkerbell and two other fairies (they rotate) in Pixie Hollow at MK. Pixie Hollow is inside Mickey's Toontown Fair (the same place you can meet the princesses).

Beware - the line to meet the fairies is always long. When we went in March we waited over an hour (and it's a boring line).

Pixie Hollow was cute, though and the fairies were very nice!

Corie
11-13-2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks so much!!!

egoldber
11-13-2009, 01:29 PM
Just FYI, they are closing Toontown at some point this year to do a major expansion of Fantasyland. I assume they will "re-locate" Pixie Hollow somewhere when that happens. And it was a HUGE HUGE line when we were there last year. Well over an hour. I would try to go very, very first thing.

bubbaray
11-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Not that its relevant for Corie, but in case anyone searches this thread for where to find Tink at DL, she's in Pixie Hollow just outside the entrance to Fantasyland, to the right of Sleeping Beauty's castle. You will find Tink and one other fairy there. The lineups weren't too bad when we were there at the end of April. Definitely better than the lineup for the Princess meet & greet!

JTsMom
11-13-2009, 02:07 PM
I second getting there early, but remember that Toontown usually opens later than the MK. I think it's usually 45 mins to an hour. If you start your day in Fantasyland, then get right to the entrance to TT for it's opening, you'll be in good shape. 10 minutes later will probably make a really big difference, although it being the slow time of year, especially if you choose a slow day, will really help.

billysmommy
11-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Have K wear his Peter Pan costume when you go to see Tink and the fairies. The boys wore theirs last time and the interaction was really fun!!!

Corie
11-13-2009, 04:32 PM
Have K wear his Peter Pan costume when you go to see Tink and the fairies. The boys wore theirs last time and the interaction was really fun!!!

Good idea!! I probably would have forgotten!

kbud
11-13-2009, 10:06 PM
We have passes and are there a few times a month. The fairy line has always been an hour or longer. We haven't waited it out yet. I was told to go during the fireworks by a CM but we checked it out once and it was still an hour.

If anyone goes during the Epcot Flower in Garden show in the Spring they do an awesome Pixie Hollow. They have a parade every day for the kiddos to parade around in Pixie Hollow being sprinkled by pixie dust. My dds loved it! No actual fairies there though.