PDA

View Full Version : Do you have Boon Animal Bag?

Melaine
11-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Do you like it? Does your DC actually sit on it like a beanbag chair or does it just function as storage? I've been thinking about getting one or 2 but just haven't quite decided if it's worth the space. I have some stuffed animals I want to get rid of, but would keep them if I thought this would work well. Thanks for any input!

the2bobs
11-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Don't have it or know anything about it, but love Boon's products---saw this today at TJ Maxx (Dulles, VA) clearanced. I think it was $39?

nrp
11-17-2009, 08:36 PM
We have the pink regular size one (not the double or triple). We've only had it a few weeks and DD sometimes sits in it. Mostly she pulls the animals out and puts them back in. I plan to move it to her room to her "reading corner" where I think it might get more use as a seat. It's cute and functional, but I don't *love* it - and it isn't DD's favorite chair.

KHF
11-18-2009, 08:44 AM
We have the pink oval one and the blue otto one. We really like them. In our new house we have a huge playroom though, so space isn't an issue. We have a ton of stuffed animals (they are DD's favorite toys). Primarily they are used for storage, however, they have been used for sitting. In our old house, the blue one was in her room and it was used to lean against when we read her stories at night sometimes.

DS loves to climb on the now, he thinks he's a mountain goat.