PDA

View Full Version : M? Seriously?

Andi98989
11-16-2009, 10:37 PM
I just had DH help measure me for a bra using the directions at breakoutbras.com. We came up with 32M!!! :47: Look like they carry some regular bras in that sizing, but I'm not spotting any nursing bras. Has anyone seen any in that size?

Ugh ... and I thought my pre-pregnancy 32G was bad. Not to mention these things are causing all my shirts to ride up and I need to try and find some longer ones. :ROTFLMAO:

michellerw
11-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Email the fitting lady at breakoutbras.com They can be really, really helpful with that sort of thing. I've worked with them for regular bras before.

One option might be a smaller cup size bra with an extender in the back. Or going up to a 34 and wearing it on the smallest size.

Depending on where you live, it also might be worth it to go into a local bra store to be fitted/measured. For example, here in Northern Virginia, Trousseau (www.trousseaultd.com) will do free alterations, which might be the difference between a bra that fits and no bra at all.

I feel your pain because I'm busting out of my 40Es right now and I'm worried about finding a nursing bra that will fit.

Andi98989
11-17-2009, 09:51 AM
I just emailed them; hopefully we can figure something out. I was professionally fit for my pre-pregnancy bras at Intimacy in Chicago. That was by far the best fitting that I've ever had and those bras fit like a dream. Oh how I miss them! Sadly, it's a 3 hour drive to Chicago, and there's not really a comparable store anywhere near here - especially one that carries my sizing in stock.

wendibird22
11-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Double check with the online fit calculator at http://www.birthandbaby.com. My measurements never come out correctly using the "standard" method, but does come out correctly using their method. I'm a tiny band size and big boobs and I've read that the standard method is more accurate for more proportionate women...small band/small breasts, large band/large breasts.