PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible...

Corie
11-18-2009, 10:34 PM
to check our luggage through the Magical Express but we take a town
car to the hotel?

Momof3Labs
11-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Technically, no, but it might still work for you. But if one piece of your luggage gets lost (by the airlines or by ME), you might have a problem (when you check in for the ME bus, you tell them how many pcs of luggage they are looking for - if you don't take the bus, they won't know if anything is missing, which may delay the tracking of the lost luggage). The luggage transport is a service for people who use ME. We usually get a rental car, so DH takes the rental car and I take ME with the kids.

egoldber
11-19-2009, 07:41 AM
We usually get a rental car, so DH takes the rental car and I take ME with the kids.

We did this last time too. We traveled with a large extended family party. Some of us took the ME with the luggage and some went in the rental car.

HallsofVA
11-20-2009, 11:31 PM
to check our luggage through the Magical Express but we take a town
car to the hotel?

I asked my TA this specific question and she said no, it's like the airplane where you have to ride on the bus with your luggage.

I'm still torn as to whether to use ME or get a car. We arrive around 5pm, and I'd hate for our luggage to take too long getting to the hotel room.

Corie
11-23-2009, 03:48 PM
I asked my TA this specific question and she said no, it's like the airplane where you have to ride on the bus with your luggage.

So funny!!! I asked my Disney Travel Agent my question and she said
it's totally possible to do. She's not advocating it but
she said it can be done.