PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Stephanie Plum books...

Corie
11-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Does she ever sleep with Ranger?

hillview
11-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Does she ever sleep with Ranger?
Absolutely ALL THE TIME. EVERY waking moment.
Ok I have no idea -- the ice cream has gotten to me and I am feeling punchy. I don't even know who Ranger is.
/hillary

Corie
11-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Absolutely ALL THE TIME. EVERY waking moment.
Ok I have no idea -- the ice cream has gotten to me and I am feeling punchy. I don't even know who Ranger is.
/hillary

I got all jazzed up reading the first part and then scrolled down. I'm seriously
going to kick your a$$. I think you live near me too. :)

teedeedee
11-18-2009, 11:12 PM
LOVE those books...

I've read them pretty much as they come out (except #15...haven't gotten that one yet!), so it's been awhile since I've read them...but if my memory serves me correctly- Yes. =)

cvanbrunt
11-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Yes. But she sleeps with Morelli most of the time. I don't understand the attraction to Morelli. I'm rooting for Ranger.

Corie
11-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Yes. But she sleeps with Morelli most of the time. I don't understand the attraction to Morelli. I'm rooting for Ranger.

I'd sleep with both of them.

(Not at the same time though.) :)

DietCokeLover
11-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Yes, she has. I think maybe only once or twice though, if I remember right.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
11-19-2009, 12:32 AM

:yeahthat:

pharmjenn
11-19-2009, 09:45 AM

Why not? Probably pretty exhausting from the way she describes them, but tons of fun!

StantonHyde
11-19-2009, 03:12 PM
I think she had sex with Ranger once. She sleeps in his bed often--talk about tension.

I would go for Morelli just because he is more available--but that is because I am relationship minded these days (have been for the last 15 years I guess). But the whole Ranger bad-boy thing would have seduced me when I was younger--it would have been just what I needed. :ROTFLMAO:

purpleeyes
11-19-2009, 11:05 PM

Oh, TOTALLY.

zag95
11-20-2009, 12:51 AM
I think she's had sex with Ranger once- but she is a little "scared" by Ranger, because he is so mysterious and emotionally unavailable!

Morelli is more satisfying as per the books- and available- plus he has a huge dog named BOB and a house in the Burg- what more could you want?!!

teedeedee
11-20-2009, 01:21 AM
I think she's had sex with Ranger once- but she is a little "scared" by Ranger, because he is so mysterious and emotionally unavailable!

Morelli is more satisfying as per the books- and available- plus he has a huge dog named BOB and a house in the Burg- what more could you want?!!

He also has a Ducati! ...or did she manage to blow that up too? =)