PDA

View Full Version : Add me to the "Yikes" group with 4009 posts. What?!

Fairy
11-19-2009, 12:56 AM
I join elephantmeg in saying yikes! I hit 4000 posts and am at 4009 with this one! Thanks for inspiring me to wonder, with your post, cuz I'd forgotten I was getting close. I thought, hmm, lemme take a look, and sure enough, 4008 gone by.

I do not know what I would have done without this community all these years. 5 years of being a mom, pregnancy months before that, and lurking for quite some time before even that. It hasn't always been hearts and flowers ... :rolleye0014:

... but it's been a stable sounding board and a consistent source of clarity when faced wtih the fogginess of not knowing what the heck to do next. I'm proud to have this place. Thanks for all the help with car seats, cooking, chicken pox that turned out to be bug bites, facebook, tubes, EI, stupid people, bargains, and all the other stuff I'm gonna post in the future! Hope I can continue to do the same right back.

-- Fairy

ps -- I feel like a wee lass as folks like the Beths/egoldber & brittone2, Jools, Melissa/bubbaray, Lori/momof3labs, and I think maybe Katie/kijip (?) all have like 15k posts! Or is it 10k? I think? I forget, but they're up there. I should probably go look it up. :cheerleader1:

elektra
11-19-2009, 02:22 AM
Congrats Fairy. I love reading your posts. :)

citymama
11-19-2009, 03:48 AM
Woo hoo! :cheerleader1:

jgenie
11-19-2009, 07:46 AM
Congrats!! I always enjoy reading your posts!!! :cheerleader1:

Jo..
11-19-2009, 09:52 AM
You talk too much.

....(says the woman with over 5000) :blahblah:

WatchingThemGrow
11-19-2009, 10:56 AM
You mentioned nothing about polls...????? What's up with that?

Surely I'm in the category of how did I get so many posts so quickly. At least I lurked for 20 mos before joining. :bag

JMS
11-19-2009, 11:00 AM
I love reading your posts, and your polls :)

arivecchi
11-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Congrats Fairy. I love reading your posts. :):yeahthat: You always crack me up. Thanks for all the smiles. :)

Fairy
11-19-2009, 01:10 PM
You mentioned nothing about polls...????? What's up with that?

Surely I'm in the category of how did I get so many posts so quickly. At least I lurked for 20 mos before joining. :bag

Ooh. Polls. How could I forget? I really dropped the ball on the Funky Weird Stuff polls this Halloween. Oops. Must think of something else funky and weird to poll that hasn't been done already or at least in a while. Hmm ...

And yes, 6k posts in two years is, like, wow! Talk about yakkin'.