PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Dash

lhafer
11-20-2009, 08:13 PM
I just got my Skip Hop Dash Deluxe in the mail today (Cherry Bloom pattern). I love it so far!! Baby is due in Feb. but Amazon had a fantabulous sale going. I got the bag + shipping for a total of $36. It usually goes for about $60-65!! Couldn't pass it up, and didn't want to wait for another sale like that.

It seems just big enough. I wanted something for my newborn, and something that could hold my personal stuff too. Plus a sippy/toys for my preschooler.

The bag is not heavy (I found the Ju Ju bags to be heavy even before putting stuff in them). I like the pad on the shoulder strap - and it's wide so it actually stays on my shoulder! Plus it has stroller clips so I can hook it to the back of my stroller. I can't wait to use it! Just thought I would post about my new bag!! :yay:

DebbieJ
11-23-2009, 04:12 PM
I love mine too! It's a great bag!

Momof3Labs
11-23-2009, 07:20 PM
I really like it, too, just wish that I could fit the twins' bottles in there when we go out. I guess that using it for infant twins is just pushing it a little! Maybe when they are a little bigger.

staceyeileen
11-24-2009, 08:03 AM
I just ordered the charcoal color for $36. thanks! :thumbsup:

huskie79
12-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Babies R Us has this bag on sale on their website for $20

DebbieJ
12-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Babies R Us has this bag on sale on their website for $20

I wonder if it's the previous version, not the current deluxe version.

TwoBees
12-08-2009, 02:32 PM
I wonder if it's the previous version, not the current deluxe version.

What is included in the deluxe bag that isn't in the regular bag?

lhafer
12-08-2009, 02:59 PM
What is included in the deluxe bag that isn't in the regular bag?

The one on sale at BRU is the older version. The newer version of the bag will always have Deluxe in the name.

From BRU website: The Deluxe Edition includes the new Shuttle Clips which allows the DASH to attach neatly and conveniently to the handlebars of any stroller and then convert into a hip messenger-style diaper bag. When attached to the stroller, you can leave the shoulder strap attached or remove it for a cleaner look. The Dash Deluxe includes new magnetic closures throughout and a comfy padded shoulder pad.

The older model (the $20 at BRU) does not have the padded shoulder pad (and trust me, after you pack a diaper bag like I do, you need a padded shoulder strap!!), had a black liner interior so it's more difficult to distinguish items inside the bag, and doesn't have the new stroller clips.