PDA

View Full Version : Holiday photo help

gavsmompa
11-22-2009, 12:46 PM
DD (7mo) will be wearing a cute red/black jumper. Question is what do I put my 6yo DS in?

brittone2
11-22-2009, 01:06 PM
DS wore a red button down shirt with a black sweater vest that had a red/white argyle type pattern at just his chest area, and then khakis for pants. We picked up some little Dockers set for him last year after Christmas at 75% off so that's what he was stuck with ;) It turned out cute in the pics IMO.

Tondi G
11-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I would put him in a red shirt/sweater with black pants. Or a black shirt/sweater with charcoal grey or khaki pants. If you can find something that works with DD's outfit a newboys hat is SUPER cute for holiday pics.

Our boys got dressed up for Santa pics once and my little guy wore a white button down shirt with a plaid vest and a newsboy cap in the same plaid. Then my older DS wore a white shirt with a tie in the same plaid as DS2's hat and vest and a charcoal newsboy hat. Both wore black pants. It was ABSOLUTELY adorable.

My Dh won't allow my boys to wear sweater vests EVER! So we are stuck with button down shirts, polos or sweaters.

WatchingThemGrow
11-22-2009, 11:51 PM
How about a l/s polo? We had one ds in one yesterday and he looked so cute in our pic :) Not so sure about the turtleneck we had on the other DS.

cchavez
11-23-2009, 11:08 AM
I got DS some adorable gray charchoal pants at TCP outlet and I got a black v-neck sweater to match. We take out pics on wed....DS is 6 y.o. too btw...hth!