PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have ZipBins by Neat-oh?

Melaine
11-23-2009, 09:15 AM
I am looking at them at Graveyardmall.com and wondering if anyone has any feedback? http://www.graveyardmall.com/arbuedto.html
Reviews on Amazon seem pretty good.

Thanks!

jerigirl
11-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Which ones are you looking at? I have the mini clay, mini drawing (not sure if it was on the site you linked), road and rail, express train, and gave the train depot and wheelie as gifts. Definitely read the dimensions. The minis are small. I use one to hold our crayons and one to hold our playdoh. The toys that come with some are just so so quality. The trains are compatible with Thomas wooden stuff. The cars are similar to Hot wheels. What I like best about them is that my son can drag one out, un zip it, play, and then scoop everything back onto the mat zip it up and be done with clean up. We have used the large road and rail one as a portable toy box for car trips. Easy to fill up, bring into Grandma's house, easy to clean up. DS is just now using the mats to actually play with. (Run the trains on the pictures of the tracks, etc.) I think they are worth the sale price for sure.

ETA: with the way they are priced on graveyard mall- the larger ones are a better deal. They all didn't retail for $24.99 like they say.

Here is the product website. Some on graveyard mall are retired. http://www.zipbin.com/products/zipbin_products.html

Melaine
11-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Thanks Jeri! It is a little confusing since they are all on sale for $9.99 but are obviously different sizes.
Do you find the craft ones useful?

jerigirl
11-23-2009, 10:24 AM
Thanks Jeri! It is a little confusing since they are all on sale for $9.99 but are obviously different sizes.
Do you find the craft ones useful?

I have really only used the craft ones for storage. We don't really open them up and use the bin as a surface to work on. I think they would make a cute themed gift. Add some other coordinating supplies with it.