PDA

View Full Version : Personalized letters from Santa?

zag95
11-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi all-
I'm thinking of sending my god-daughter, who is 5.5 a personalized letter from Santa-
Has anyone every done this? Any favorite sites you've used?

Thanks so much!!

vonfirmath
11-23-2009, 03:00 PM
Honestly? the best personalized letter from Santa will come from your husband or yourself.

jayali
11-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Last year we received one back - our town santa sent us one. I then followed up with one on Christmas morning that was more personalized.

The one from town talked about all the stuff that was going on at the Northpole getting ready for the "big trip". It was really cute - referenced Mrs. Claus and all of the baking she was doing to fatten santa up - how rudolph was playing in all of the reindeer games to get ready for the trip - how a couple of elves had hammered their thumbs while making x. It was really cute.

Mine was more personal where i mentioned things that had happened during the year that made santa happy and the things that had happened that didn't. It spoke to the gifts santa left for everyone (DS asked for boots for me and my husband and santa brought them) and how he hoped everyone liked them.

The point I am making is that you can do this yourself - you really don't need a website. For the one from me I bought white stationary with a red border and had is monogrammed. I figured I can use if for a few years and then he can use it for his kids.

mom2binsd
11-23-2009, 07:13 PM
I found a site that allowed me to write the letter myself, print it out and then we mailed it to DD and it arrived in our mailbox- we knew when it would arrive sort of and made sure she checked the mailbox those days!!

I'll see if I can find the site.

Here it is

http://www.freelettersfromsantaclaus.com/free_printable_letters_from_santa.asp