PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Disney soon?

Corie
11-23-2009, 03:52 PM
We are leaving for Disney on November 29th and coming home Sat., Dec. 5th.

Looking forward to our character meal breakfast with Lori (billysmommy) and her
family. :)

Plus, I hope to meet/see another BBB Lori (JTsMom) at a different character
breakfast. :)

hillview
11-23-2009, 03:59 PM
We will miss you!! We go late January. Please report back!!
/hillary

elektra
11-23-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm not going soon, but I went twice last week. I have always lived within about a 20 min drive to either DL or DW ( I have lived in both Orange County, CA and Orange County, FL) but I have never been as into Disney as I am now, thanks to all you guys on the BBB! My two most recent trips were great. I would have loved to have met up with anyone.
Anyone going to DL soon, let me know!
Have fun at DW ladies!

clc053103
11-23-2009, 04:07 PM
that is so awesome you will dine with BBB'ers!!! Our next trip isn't till next Sept- we were just there Sept 09.

Corie
11-23-2009, 04:38 PM
that is so awesome you will dine with BBB'ers!!! Our next trip isn't till next Sept- we were just there Sept 09.

I'm only dining with Lori (billysmommy) and her family.

But, I hope to meet the other Lori (JTsMom) at another breakfast. We are
going to be there roughly around the same time. I'd like to at least say, HI! :)

billysmommy
11-23-2009, 06:26 PM
We can't wait either ~ I can't wait to see the boys faces when they see you guys :) They still have no clue....

DietCokeLover
11-23-2009, 07:19 PM
We will be there the week of Dec 6th.

JTsMom
11-24-2009, 08:08 AM
You'd better say hi! 4 days!!!! :yay:And I haven't packed a thing! :eek:

Corie
11-24-2009, 08:15 AM
And I haven't packed a thing! :eek:

You and me both!

carolinamama
11-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Just got back yesterday. It was wonderful and I can't wait to go back! Have fun!

Mermanaid
11-24-2009, 04:04 PM
We'll also be there the week of Dec. 6. It's snuck up on me!

AnnieW625
11-25-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm not going soon, but I went twice last week. I have always lived within about a 20 min drive to either DL or DW ( I have lived in both Orange County, CA and Orange County, FL) but I have never been as into Disney as I am now, thanks to all you guys on the BBB! My two most recent trips were great. I would have loved to have met up with anyone.
Anyone going to DL soon, let me know!
Have fun at DW ladies!

I think we might go on Sunday, the Thanksgiving crowds should be gone or leaving by then. I want to see it decorated at least once this holiday season and even if it's only for a few hours on Sunday I'll be happy to be there.

I have never been to Disneyworld, but both DH and I really want to do a cruise (friends of ours love them!) so we'll most likely wait and do that until both kids can remember it (so at least 4 yrs. or so in the future), and we'll have plenty of time to save money!

DietCokeLover
11-25-2009, 03:28 PM
We'll also be there the week of Dec. 6. It's snuck up on me!

It hasn't really snuck up on me, I've been watching it get closer on the calendar. I just can't seem to get my act together to start getting things ready.

We are driving (about 21 hour drive) and then will be visiting family in South Carolina after our week in WDW. I'm just feeling overwhelmed with the thought of organizing all the things that need to get done so that we can go. We'll be gone from home for about 3 weeks total.

kellybelly0513
12-05-2009, 11:34 PM
We are going to be there Jan 19-24 for my oldest dd's 6th birthday.