PDA

View Full Version : Dexter...

love_a_latte
11-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Did anyone watch this weekends episode? I just finished it and holy crap!
(spoiler alert)
The last scene with Christine! I had a strong feeling that she was the one that shot Lundy and Deb, but trinity's daughter! I jumped so far out of my chair I just about hit the ceiling...can't wait till next week!

deborah_r
11-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Yeah, pretty shocking when you think he's there to kill her and she says "Hi Dad"! I was stunned.

k_null81
11-23-2009, 05:16 PM
I watched it! I have to say I didn't see that coming but for the life of me couldn't figure out who would of shot them! I LOVE Dexter.

k_null81
11-23-2009, 05:18 PM
yeah and ever since last weeks episode I thought for sure he was going to kill her and at the last minute of the show last night they throw in that twist! Darn. I don't like her at all! Can't believe we only have 3 episodes left.

Yeah, pretty shocking when you think he's there to kill her and she says "Hi Dad"! I was stunned.

deborah_r
11-23-2009, 05:33 PM
I watched it! I have to say I didn't see that coming but for the life of me couldn't figure out who would of shot them! I LOVE Dexter.

I was pretty sure it was Christine who killed Lundy, since last week's episode, and definitely after she had that "I'm so sorry" conversation with Deb...I just didn't know WHY she would have killed Lundy and shot Deb. Crazy!

Oh, and thanksgiving with the Mitchells was, uh, pretty intense. "I'm so thankful for you Arthur!"

Dexter: "I'm thankful for yams."