PDA

View Full Version : MODS can we reorganize?

ray7694
11-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Just wandering if we could reorganize the Deals/Sales page. Seems like the page is getting many requests asking for deals which is overtaking the actual deals. Asking for deals is great but could we put that in a different location or is there another way to organize?

Anyone else having trouble finding stuff?

missym
11-24-2009, 11:04 AM
I don't think creating a subforum would be practical, as people would still post here. I'll pin a note requesting that folks include ISO in their thread title, and that they also do a search BEFORE posting.

It would also help to keep the forum tidy if everyone would post their coupon codes and printables to the existing thread at the top of the forum, rather than starting a new thread for each one. It saves me a lot of work, as well! :)

happymom
11-24-2009, 12:17 PM
It would also help to keep the forum tidy if everyone would post their coupon codes and printables to the existing thread at the top of the forum, rather than starting a new thread for each one. It saves me a lot of work, as well! :)

Sorry, I know I just made that mistake! I'll get it right next time- sorry for the extra work!

Jo..
11-24-2009, 03:03 PM
I just posted in another thread...I like how SD is organized with a separate HELP ME FIND A DEAL forum. Realize that may not be practical here. I don't mind wading through the muck looking for diamonds. :ROTFLMAO:

missym
11-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Since we often can't get people to post in the appropriate forum as it is, I don't think adding another one is the solution. ;)