PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Pronto vs. Ju Ju Be BeChanged

LoveBeingMrs
11-24-2009, 10:42 AM
I saw the Skip Hop Pronto in action, and was quite impressed! It's so nice having everything you need for a diaper change in a compact bag.

I also recently found out about Ju-Ju-Be BeChanged, which is essentially the same thing as the Pronto- but the BeChanged would match perfectly with my JJB BeAll and JJB PaciPod. However, it's been discontinued!! I'm sure I could find one somewhere, but I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble.

So, question is:
(1) Skip Hop Pronto (http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SH&Product_Code=202000&Category_Code=DB)
OR
(2) Ju Ju Be BeChanged (http://www.ju-ju-be.com/insider.asp?prodid=bechanged)

pastrygirl
11-24-2009, 01:45 PM
I love my BeChanged for the car, but would never carry it. It gets very stuffed with just wipes, diapers, and a change of clothes, and the magnetic closure isn't able to keep it closed. I use it when I have an unexpected need to change a diaper and/or outfit in the back of my car.

LoveBeingMrs
11-24-2009, 03:26 PM
I love my BeChanged for the car, but would never carry it. It gets very stuffed with just wipes, diapers, and a change of clothes, and the magnetic closure isn't able to keep it closed. I use it when I have an unexpected need to change a diaper and/or outfit in the back of my car.

Good point about the magnetic closure.. I guess if I did get it, I'd have it altered to have a snap or something. Thanks!

Lindymagoo
11-27-2009, 09:20 PM
I vote for the Be Changed.....I have two...and they are nice and big with enough room to accommodate a larger, squirmy child. If you don't overstuff it, you could carry it, as long you don't need a two day supply of everything.

KHF
12-03-2009, 10:26 AM
I've had both and for what I used them for, the BeChanged was far and away the better choice. I have a Toyota Highlander and I leave it in the back to change when we're out. The Skip Hop was only used once, because it gets COLD!! And it's not really padded at all. The Be Changed is very padded. I wouldn't necessarily carry it around, because it is bigger, but for us, it's worked well through 2 kids.

Nechums
12-03-2009, 10:36 AM
I have the SkipHop Pronto and LOVE it. I love it so much that it became my standard baby gift and everyone that I give it to loves it as well. I love that it stays closed even when I stuff it with way too many diapers and wipes. I also love the zippered pocket where I can put my keys, snack for DS, small toy, etc.
To be honest, ever since I bought the Pronto, I haven't used a diaper bag. The pronto suffices along with my regular handbag.

I've never used the BeChanged, so I can't compare the two, but I'm really happy with the Pronto.