PDA

View Full Version : Kota & Pals Stompers

hbridge
11-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Maybe this should be a bitch...

I just saw that Kota & Pals Stompers is on the dangerous toy list due to excessive noise. Of course on a whim I ordered this from Amazon weeks ago and they shipped it THIS MORNING. Now I'm going to have to pay to send this guy back to AMAZON! AARGH.

Does anyone have it? Is it that loud? DC is 6yo. I hate to keep it if it's dangerous, but I know DC will LOVE it!

AlbrightRC
11-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Maybe this should be a bitch...

I just saw that Kota & Pals Stompers is on the dangerous toy list due to excessive noise. Of course on a whim I ordered this from Amazon weeks ago and they shipped it THIS MORNING. Now I'm going to have to pay to send this guy back to AMAZON! AARGH.

Does anyone have it? Is it that loud? DC is 6yo. I hate to keep it if it's dangerous, but I know DC will LOVE it!

I think the hatchling ones were on that list to..we bought one for our 17 month old and it doesnt seem that loud to me.

Tondi G
11-25-2009, 12:35 AM
I don't think they are that loud. Now that big spike dinosaur I could see being loud. My 4.5 year old loves the little hatchling Kota and Pals dinos too! I have a feeling he'll be getting one for Xmas. I wouldn't pay to return it... I wonder if there is a way to put tape over the speaker holes to make it quieter if it is indeed loud?