PDA

View Full Version : Endless.com or Zappos.com?

happymom
11-24-2009, 05:13 PM
I desperately need shoes and cannot seem to find any in B&M stores. SO I decided I should try buying online. I know the two popular websites are Endless and Zappos and I'm just wondering if one is better than the other. I'm not looking for anything too unusual, so I guess its just a question of whcih site has better selection, is easier to navigate, and has better service. Or maybe theres isn't much difference at all?

Thanks!

jellibeans
11-24-2009, 05:46 PM
I have used both. I like Endless.com because they have free next day shipping. So you can purchase by the afternoon and get it the next day. Both have free returns. I do think that Endless is easier to navigate, but it is probably personal preference.

AnnieW625
11-24-2009, 05:48 PM
I like Endless, and agree with everything jellibeans said. Plus with Endless it is linked to Amazon so you can just use your Amazon account.

marit
11-24-2009, 05:52 PM
I like www.shoebuy.com

Check out www.retailmenot.com for 20% discount. Shipping and return shipping is free.

michellerw
11-24-2009, 08:34 PM
You can't go wrong with any of the sites listed. Just go for the lowest price.

veronica
11-24-2009, 09:16 PM
I like endless mostly because I think zappos prices are through the roof!

wildfire
11-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Bing.com was doing 30% cashback at endless. Might still be going on.

happymom
11-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Bing.com was doing 30% cashback at endless. Might still be going on.

Cool! Can you explain exactly how the cashback works- theres no annual fee when you sign up or anything like that right? Where exactly does the cash go and how can it be used?

MMMommy
11-24-2009, 10:55 PM
I agree with Zappos' prices being through the roof. Their prices seem to exceed regular retail prices by a few bucks, generally.

I like Shoebuy.com when they actually have what I am looking for. But I think selection is more limited, and the shipping is super slow.

wildfire
11-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Cool! Can you explain exactly how the cashback works- theres no annual fee when you sign up or anything like that right? Where exactly does the cash go and how can it be used?

No, there's no annual fee (and it looks like it's down to 20%, but that's still good!). There are two ways you can find it through bing. One is by using bing.com to search for something (like "shoes") and then click on the sponsored link that has a cashback symbol on it. That's how I found the endless.com listing. The other way is to go to bing.com/shopping and to type in something there. It will compare prices with cashback taken into account, or you can look for a specific store. When you sign up you link it to an email account, and after you buy something the retailer sends the info to Bing and you see it in your account. After 60 days (some are instant) you can withdraw the money in the method you choose (paper check, paypal, etc.). When I was looking at Endless, it pays out through Amazon accounts which I'm less familiar with.

happymom
11-24-2009, 11:46 PM
No, there's no annual fee (and it looks like it's down to 20%, but that's still good!). There are two ways you can find it through bing. One is by using bing.com to search for something (like "shoes") and then click on the sponsored link that has a cashback symbol on it. That's how I found the endless.com listing. The other way is to go to bing.com/shopping and to type in something there. It will compare prices with cashback taken into account, or you can look for a specific store. When you sign up you link it to an email account, and after you buy something the retailer sends the info to Bing and you see it in your account. After 60 days (some are instant) you can withdraw the money in the method you choose (paper check, paypal, etc.). When I was looking at Endless, it pays out through Amazon accounts which I'm less familiar with.

Thanks so much for explaining that to me. I actually ended up ordering from shoebuy because they had a pair of shoes that endless didnt have, plus I was able to use a 20% off code and got 10% off for registering. So it ended up being a pretty good deal. I will definitely use bing in the future though.

wildfire
11-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Shoebuy.com also has 20% off through Bing. :)

happymom
11-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Shoebuy.com also has 20% off through Bing. :)

Oh man! I wish I would have known!