PDA

View Full Version : Do YOU have a DSi...and do you use it? (not your kids!)

ohiomom1121
11-24-2009, 06:58 PM
I don't know why I'm intrigued with getting one. I always love trivia and challenge type games. Would I be silly to get one for myself? Please tell me if you have one, and if you actually use it. I sit in line to pick my kids up for school for at least 30 minutes and thought it would be more entertaining than a magazine. Plus I sometimes feel like I don't use my brain enough being a SAHM and talking to a 3 and 5 year old all the time! ;)

Ivy_CA
11-24-2009, 07:24 PM
I have a regular DS and I looooove it. Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, Sudoku if you're into that, I would also recommend Picross (I LOVE Picross), Clubhouse Games, Peggle Dual Shot, Meteos, Magnetica, Planet Puzzle Leage...there are tons of great quick puzzle games for the DS/DSi.

Then after you get one and you're a gamer geek like me I can recommend more. :D

edit: Oh and I recommend Elite Beat Agents to everybody too. It's a rhythm/pattern game with hilarious stories.

ohiomom1121
11-24-2009, 10:03 PM
I have a regular DS and I looooove it. Brain Age, Big Brain Academy, Sudoku if you're into that, I would also recommend Picross (I LOVE Picross), Clubhouse Games, Peggle Dual Shot, Meteos, Magnetica, Planet Puzzle Leage...there are tons of great quick puzzle games for the DS/DSi.

Then after you get one and you're a gamer geek like me I can recommend more. :D

edit: Oh and I recommend Elite Beat Agents to everybody too. It's a rhythm/pattern game with hilarious stories.
The bundle comes with Brain Age Express: Sudoku, Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters, Brain Age Express: Math, Photo Clock, Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics...think that sounds good??? Thanks for the other suggestions.

Melaine
11-24-2009, 11:03 PM
I have had the regular DS for a couple months now and I really like it. For me, I think it is totally worth it for just the kinds of games you are talking about. I have only tried a few games but I really like BrainAge as well as Mystery Case Files. It's a stress release for me.

ohiomom1121
11-24-2009, 11:27 PM
It's a stress release for me.
I REALLY like the sound of that!!!