PDA

View Full Version : Rash on DS skin??

SammyeGail
11-24-2009, 07:08 PM
I noticed 3 little raised up spots on Jonas's leg Sat. night, they are pink. DH and Noah were already asleep, I meant to say something to DH Sunday. Its been crazy here, we've been sick, sinus/ear infections. I went to dr. Fri, Noah went Sat AM.

Last night after bath DH called me in to show me more on his back. DH was saying 'remember he had this when he was really little, I can't remember what we had to bath him in...'

I told him 'let me go post it in the Lounge, I'll probably get some answers.' DH thought I was nuts, but you all see where I am TONIGHT, LOL!!!

DH thought he would 'remember' what to bath him in, we have no idea. They are pink raised up spots. small, and grouped together, if that makes sense.

Any help appreciated!

Also, will this get me out of driving down to Thanksgiving with my family!?!?! :D

hillview
11-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Is it heat rash? Bathe in corn starch? If it is a staph infection you need to call the doc -- that'd have to be an open sore I believe.
/hillary

SammyeGail
11-24-2009, 07:21 PM
I don't know why DH is calling it a staff infection. Last night he said he thought we had to use some sort of Aveeno product...

I changed my title too....