PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what happened to Bee & Me movies?

floridamommy
11-24-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi. I learned about MeMovies from this board, and bought a "Bee and Me" movie where it personalizes the movie with a picture of your child and plugs their name in the storyline, etc. My daughter still asks me to play it all the time. She just loves it. Their former website www.memovies.com no longer seems to be working. I would love to order a Bee & me movie (or something similar) for my son and a friend. Does anyone know if they have a new website or have any suggestions for something comparable?

Thanks so much. Heather

nupe
11-24-2009, 08:55 PM
As I recall, they had to close their doors because someone threatened them with a lawsuit, and the expense of it all was just too much. I was sad to see them go. DOn't know of any good alternative. We still enjoy our 2 MeMovies! As do our friends since I ordered so many for gifts. I wish I could get some for DC2. I know he would love them.

DrSally
11-24-2009, 11:09 PM
As I recall, they had to close their doors because someone threatened them with a lawsuit, and the expense of it all was just too much. I was sad to see them go. DOn't know of any good alternative. We still enjoy our 2 MeMovies! As do our friends since I ordered so many for gifts. I wish I could get some for DC2. I know he would love them.

:yeahthat:

AbbysMom
11-24-2009, 11:10 PM
I didn't know that story. It is too bad. My daughter loved hers and we played it so much that it skips now... It was a big hit though.