PDA

View Full Version : Great sweater deal at ATLoft!

ourbabygirl
11-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Just FYI, I got two sweaters last night at ATLoft; they were originally $49.50 and on sale for $20 right now. Not sure how long they're on sale, but they're cute turtleneck sweaters with buttons along the arm cuffs and buttons along the sides of waist. I got a red and a lilac one; they had tons of colors, though- green, black, white, navy blue, another blue, two types of dark pink, etc.
Great new sweaters for the holiday outings!

octmom
11-28-2009, 07:55 PM
I was in there this morning and they still had those sweaters on sale along with others. Some were $20 and some were $25 (V-neck thin cable knit), but my store had everything (the entire store) at 20% off, just like yesterday, so they were $16 and $20 instead of $20 and $25.

Even better, cashmere V-neck sweaters were on sale for $49.50 (from ~$80) and then were 20% off. I bought one for a gift for SIL and told DH about the sale so he might drop by there tomorrow and get one for me. :wink2: The cashmere sale goes through tomorrow (Sunday) and the sales associate told me that she thought the 20% off deal would too.