Nov 27 - Nov 29 in store only!
Includes sale and clearance
Excludes Ugg.

daisyd
11-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Great! Thanks for posting.

srkaplan
11-25-2009, 07:39 PM
I got an email for the outlet only with this deal...is it going on in their regular stores too?

Babymakes3
11-25-2009, 10:01 PM
I got an email for the outlet only with this deal...is it going on in their regular stores too?

My email says not valid at stride rite outlets or .com stores.

*Offer valid at participating stride rite and collections by stride rite stores only. Not valid at stride rite outlet stores or striderite.com. Purchase any footwear item and receive 50% off the second pair of equal or lesser value. Offer includes sale and clearance products and cannot be combined with any other special offers, coupons or prior purchases. Offer excludes UGG Australia merchandise. Cannot be applied to gift certificate or gift card purchase. Sales tax does not count toward qualifying amount. All styles may not be available at all stride rite stores.Offer valid for in-stock merchandise only. Consumer pays all applicable sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Offer valid until November 29, 2009.

srkaplan
11-26-2009, 11:57 AM
My email says not valid at stride rite outlets or .com stores.

*Offer valid at participating stride rite and collections by stride rite stores only. Not valid at stride rite outlet stores or striderite.com. Purchase any footwear item and receive 50% off the second pair of equal or lesser value. Offer includes sale and clearance products and cannot be combined with any other special offers, coupons or prior purchases. Offer excludes UGG Australia merchandise. Cannot be applied to gift certificate or gift card purchase. Sales tax does not count toward qualifying amount. All styles may not be available at all stride rite stores.Offer valid for in-stock merchandise only. Consumer pays all applicable sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Offer valid until November 29, 2009.

How funny- here's what my email says...you'd think they could just send one email for all!

*Offer valid at participating stride rite Outlets only. Purchase any footwear item and receive 50% off the second pair of equal or lesser value. Offer cannot be combined with any other special offers, coupons or prior purchases. Cannot be applied to gift certificate or gift card purchase. Sales tax does not count toward qualifying amount. All styles may not be available at all stride rite stores. Offer valid for in-stock merchandise only. Consumer pays all applicable sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Offer valid until November 29, 2009.

DietCokeLover
11-26-2009, 04:23 PM
How funny- here's what my email says...you'd think they could just send one email for all!

*Offer valid at participating stride rite Outlets only. Purchase any footwear item and receive 50% off the second pair of equal or lesser value. Offer cannot be combined with any other special offers, coupons or prior purchases. Cannot be applied to gift certificate or gift card purchase. Sales tax does not count toward qualifying amount. All styles may not be available at all stride rite stores. Offer valid for in-stock merchandise only. Consumer pays all applicable sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Offer valid until November 29, 2009.

Oh, that makes me so sad. I just bought DD new shoes there on Tuesday!

srkaplan
11-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Oh, that makes me so sad. I just bought DD new shoes there on Tuesday!

Oh, I hate it when that happens!! Can you return & re-buy?

DietCokeLover
11-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Oh, I hate it when that happens!! Can you return & re-buy?

Probably not, she's already worn them.

jenstring95
11-27-2009, 01:34 AM
Probably not, she's already worn them.

Can you rebuy them in her size and return the new ones with the old receipt? Or maybe they would be nice and let you do a price adjustment...