PDA

View Full Version : Once we're talking bikini waxes.... Warning TMI!

ShanaMama
11-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Warning TMI ahead........ I am seriously dead embarrassed to post this but I can't ask anyone IRL, so I'll have to bear the online shame. (why can't I get that head-in-a-bag smilie? ) I've been getting a brazilian for the past couple of months. I'm liking it a lot, except for one thing that's, ahem, uncomfortable. I have an insane amount of, ahem, discharge. It fluctuates at differnt times of the month, but seriously, some days I wish I wore a pantiliner. I'm not sure exactly that it's related to the waxing, just more noticeable, I guess. I am seriously grossed out from it. Anyone BTDT that dares to share solutions?

elektra
11-26-2009, 01:28 AM
It's been awhile since I've had a wax now, but I don't remember major discharge after a wax, but maybe it was because I went semi- regularly so I never go so overgrown to notice a huge change, KWIM? I would probably notice the difference more now though since it's been so long.
Maybe it's just seems like there is more discharge because right after a wax, your undies are basically right up against everything without the hair as the buffer. And maybe the hair sort of catches the discharge (where is the barf smiley)?
I do feel like everything is really exposed and "out there" right after.
If it really is bothersome I might ask my gyno about it.

KrisM
11-26-2009, 02:03 AM
No advice, but smileys

:bag :barf:

StantonHyde
11-26-2009, 03:51 PM
It's just that your labia/vaginal opening don't have the furry cushion anymore (all that hair is there for a reason :wink2:) Try the panty liners and see if that makes a difference. The fluctuations in discharge is normal--part of your cycle.