PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Questions- Autograph Books?

WitMom
11-26-2009, 12:45 PM
We leave in 2 days and I am soooo not ready. I have lots of last minute things to throw together. I was wondering what everyone uses for autograph books? Do you buy something at Disney, or do you bring your own from home? I know people on disboards.com make their own and do a lot of customization but there is no time for that at this point. I need a quick and simple idea. What do you all use?

DietCokeLover
11-26-2009, 04:22 PM
I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up a 5x7 scrapbook for each child. The pages in it are plain white and are a decent size (and only have about 20 pages in them) for the characters to sign on. I thought we would have them sign on one side of the book and then on the facing page, attach pictures of the kids with the character. I'm pretty pleased with what we have. I think they were only $2.50 each too!

Momof3Labs
11-26-2009, 05:03 PM
I went to Michael's and bought a few pre-cut mats (like for picture frames) - either 8x10 or 9x11 with two picture openings in them. We had the characters sign the mats, and then added our own photos when we got home. They really came out cute!

hillview
11-26-2009, 07:58 PM
I buy the cheap ones at Disney. Bring your OWN pens! Disney pens suck.
/hillary

JTsMom
11-27-2009, 08:28 AM
If you do want something customized, you can do it after the fact. Just have them sign blank index cards or similar, then put them in a scrapbook after your trip.

I'm still toying with whether or not I want to bother with some type of autograph book. We leave in the morning! LOL

Corie
11-27-2009, 02:01 PM
I just buy the autograph books at Disney.

billysmommy
11-27-2009, 03:29 PM
I made them this year with some templates from the disboards. We've bought them at Disney before.

mommytotwo
11-28-2009, 09:00 PM
We bought the ones at Disney.