PDA

View Full Version : Holiday card insert--thoughts?

kayte
11-27-2009, 07:25 PM
We will be living out of the country for the first three months of 2010. I have decided to keep a family travel blog, accessible to those only with a password. I was thinking about putting a small card in our holiday cards (since I already had them printed) that says something like...

We are spending a few months in New Zealand starting January 1st. You can follow our adventures at (webaddress) using the this password (xxxxxx). You can still email us at our regular email addresses.

My thoughts are that it will easier for me to give some of our relatives an actual piece of paper with this information rather than emailing it (like my not to computer savvy aunts)...

Any thoughts on this? Good idea or odd????

elizabethkott
11-27-2009, 07:27 PM
I think it's a great idea! And it makes sense to go in the holiday card since your adventures will be starting with the New Year!!!

hillview
11-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Very cool! Do it!
/hillary

WatchingThemGrow
11-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Yes, and I like it more than writing on the back of the card. Although I thought it was a good idea, google analytics shows that not too many of our friends and family saw it and checked our blog. Or maybe they didn't think it was going to be interesting enough??