PDA

View Full Version : Hershey Park - Candylane

Jen841
11-28-2009, 08:50 AM
Went yesterday, and last year. Great thing for kids! For $10.95 a head they have a number of rides open. We had kids ages 2-11 with us and all had fun. I do recommend GO EARLY b/c it around 4 the cold hits and it gets crowded.

The Home for the Holidays show is a bit heavy. About a soldier deployed around the holidays and his family at home. I watched it with my BIL who will be deployed again soon in front of me. They did honor our soldiers which was nice, but it hit too close to home for us.

Don't forget to stop at Chocolate World for the free WARM ride and some treats for the way home.

By the way, they say no outside food, but we were not discrete at all with a bag of pretzels, water bottles and a containter of cookies and they did not care.

You can do a combo deal with DutchWonderland. They are only open at night and we froze our behinds off at it a few years ago. Not sure we will dare it again. They are not super close to each other, but in Lancaster there are outlets : )

LD92599
11-28-2009, 09:13 AM
We are going there this afternoon! We usually do it in the afternoon and then the drive thru lights at night, good to know it's more crowded at night, we'll miss that part (we hope!).