PDA

View Full Version : For those who got the Razor/HoT Wheels $17 scooter at Target this weekend!

neeter
11-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi -- I am wondering if this doorbuster deal included Razors that were not pink. I picked up a pink one up this morning, but its for my DS, so I really need a non-pink color (red, blue, etc). I was hoping I could exchange it for a different color when they come back in stock, but not sure if the non-pink colors were part of the deal!

Or I also picked up a Hot Wheels 3-wheeled scooter --- but can't find any reviews, not sure whether to keep that one instead.

Thanks for any advice!!!

Corie
11-28-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm pretty sure that the other colors were included. I saw 2 blue
Razor scooters on the shelf but someone else grabbed them before I
could get to them!

I got 3 pink ones and I figured that I could exchange them later
for a red or blue.

My kids already have the Razor scooters so I bought them for birthday
presents.

Corie
11-28-2009, 07:17 PM
Or I also picked up a Hot Wheels 3-wheeled scooter --- but can't find any reviews, not sure whether to keep that one instead.

How old is your son?

We started with the 3-wheeled scooters and then moved to the Razors.

neeter
11-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks -- good to know, I will hold onto mine, then, to exchange for a red/blue.

So my son is almost 6 -- he's never had a scooter, so not sure if we should start with the 3 wheeled version. Though I got the mini scooter for my almost 3 year old...

Tondi G
11-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks -- good to know, I will hold onto mine, then, to exchange for a red/blue.

So my son is almost 6 -- he's never had a scooter, so not sure if we should start with the 3 wheeled version. Though I got the mini scooter for my almost 3 year old...

your 6 year old will be fine with a regular razor scooter. the 3 wheeled version will be outgrown quickly!

KrisM
11-28-2009, 09:21 PM

It'll take a couple tries and he'll be fine with the Razor.

octmom
11-28-2009, 09:36 PM
It'll take a couple tries and he'll be fine with the Razor.

I'm glad to read this. My 6 y.o. has never had a scooter before and I picked up this one for him in red. I got a three-wheeled scooter for DD. Grandma will give them the scooters for Christmas.

Corie
11-28-2009, 10:08 PM

Your son will be fine with the Razor. :)

neeter
11-29-2009, 05:39 AM
Thanks ladies!! :) I will return the hot wheels and hopefully exchange the pink razor for a blue/red!